Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Mike & Molly

Mike & Molly

I like that program....amazed at how "Molly" is looking.......I just saw an ad on net about her and her weight loss...apparently taking some sort of supplement. What happens when she stops taking it?

Sorry, not familiar with these names. Usually the weight comes back on after stopping the supplements.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Blog Entries
    *** Do not care for the show.
    J J (jbj137)

I am a G.R.I.T.
    G = girl R =raised I = in T = the S = South

I read about her weight loss in a magazine recently. She is on a high protein, low carb diet and does the threadmill and workouts daily. It took her two years to lose 75 lbs but it seems like it was fast weight loss but it wasn't. She said her health was the motivator, not the weight loss but a healthy weight is key for good health. She has trouble with insulin levels and had to do something about it. No mention of any diet supplements, only food and exercise.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

Blog Entries
    I love the show and she looks amazing. She's also starting to address weight in her show and trying to get Mike on board which is also great. Right after the show started I think they both gained which I've seen alot when shows are featured around heavy people. I like her attitude, its not about being a goal weight that others think she should be but at a healthy weight for her that counts.
    Judy

Blog Entries
    to bad they cancelled the show. She is concentrating on movies and her new line of cloths on HSN or QVC, always get those two confused. I really like the show, and all the stars in it. I love Grandma, what a hoot she is.
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Blog Entries
    I love that show. Mike is such a loving husband, and Molly can always make me laugh. Didn't know it was cancelled.

I think Molly is looking great, and it's soooo much better for her health. Love the show and hadn't heard that it was cancelled. Darn! Why do they always cancel the ones that are light and make us laugh and leave on the weird or violent ones?

Quote Originally Posted by angelmama22 View Post
    I think Molly is looking great, and it's soooo much better for her health. Love the show and hadn't heard that it was cancelled. Darn! Why do they always cancel the ones that are light and make us laugh and leave on the weird or violent ones?
    Yes, me too, sorry about the cancellation...... I've seen two of her movies.....too slapstick for me.......didn't know she now has a line of clothing too...figures, ha, ha, Well another one on my list of "to watch"..... List is really getting shorter each season. What's with show called Lucifer and now Damien is coming..........soon Rosemary's baby will emerge!

I think she looks wonderful also. She is motivating me.

I am sorry to see her show go - the episode with her and Vinny in the bathtub ranks as one of my all-time favorites!

I loved Mike and Molly and I'm sorry it's cancelled. I'm glad she's losing weight. A low carb diet is a good one. I pretty much live on it now. That an exercise really helps. Now if I can get past whatever else is going on with me, I'll be doing good.
    Patrice S

Bernina Artista 180, Singer 301a, Featherweight Centennial, Rocketeer, Juki 2200 QVP Mini, White 1964 Featherweight

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    DH and I really like the show and was sorry to see it was cancelled. She started her line of clothing a couple years ago. Got tired of plus sizes looking so dowdy and tops and dresses looking like tents when they should make the larger ladies more shapelier and put together. A couple of the dresses she wore to award shows she made/designed herself. Have gotten really bored with tv lately.