Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   The Most Awesome-est Video Ever! :-) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/most-awesome-est-video-ever-t82939.html)

Sugarpumpkin 12-17-2010 12:13 PM

Thats a Canadian food court!!!!

I recognize the restaurants LOL

KarenBarnes 12-17-2010 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by moonrise
Shoppers in a mall's food court get a huge, wonderful surprise! :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE

I've watched it over and over and over, and have been moved to tears each and every time! :-)

Merry Christmas, everyone! :-D

I saw this a few days ago on a daily mailing that I receive. I have to say I shed a few tears as well! Handel was an inspired artist!

grandma Janice 12-17-2010 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by IBQUILTIN
And we shall not forget the reason for the season. What a beautiful tribute to Christmas. no matter what they say about being "Politically" correct. That touched a lot of people

No we won't forget. No matter how hard they try, they cannot hush the joy of Christians as they celebrate Christmas. I think we are beginning to push back.

kathome 12-17-2010 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by grandma Janice

Originally Posted by IBQUILTIN
And we shall not forget the reason for the season. What a beautiful tribute to Christmas. no matter what they say about being "Politically" correct. That touched a lot of people

No we won't forget. No matter how hard they try, they cannot hush the joy of Christians as they celebrate Christmas. I think we are beginning to push back.

Amen to that!

grandma Janice 12-17-2010 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Glenda m

My daughter and granddaughters were part of the one in Oklahoma City Mall last Sat. My son-in-law filmed it. it was amazing, The food court was packed with everyone singing and even the two upper stories were packed. It is being done all around the country. Thanks. Merry Christmas everyone

Is there any way you could post this? Channel Nine News (Kelly Ogle) said they would have it on line at their site, but all we ever found was the interview-news report. Please, Please, Please Or maybe tell Channel 9 he has it.

If you type in youtube and when you get there, type in the search area this, you will find two very good views of it. "Quail Springs Mall Flash Mob" 12/11/10, there are two. one by Champton 90 taken from the top floor looking down on the food court. the other is by Mark Vo taken from a camera going through the crowd. My favorite is the first one. My DSIL mainly showed his wife and the girls, singing. hope this helps.

Glenda m 12-17-2010 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Glenda m

My daughter and granddaughters were part of the one in Oklahoma City Mall last Sat. My son-in-law filmed it. it was amazing, The food court was packed with everyone singing and even the two upper stories were packed. It is being done all around the country. Thanks. Merry Christmas everyone

Is there any way you could post this? Channel Nine News (Kelly Ogle) said they would have it on line at their site, but all we ever found was the interview-news report. Please, Please, Please Or maybe tell Channel 9 he has it.

If you type in youtube and when you get there, type in the search area this, you will find two very good views of it. "Quail Springs Mall Flash Mob" 12/11/10, there are two. one by Champton 90 taken from the top floor looking down on the food court. the other is by Mark Vo taken from a camera going through the crowd. My favorite is the first one. My DSIL mainly showed his wife and the girls, singing. hope this helps.

Thanks so much. Husband is looking right now. LOL

zz-pd 12-17-2010 07:32 PM

Thank you so very much for posting the video.
It makes you take stock of what is and is not so very importain in life.

God bless.
Penny

Rann 12-18-2010 07:25 PM

That was fantastic!!! Merry Christmas everyone.