Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   My Cat likes to Sew (harass me) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/my-cat-likes-sew-harass-me-t53547.html)

AllyJo 07-09-2010 05:12 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My cat Mufasa (Moo Moo) loves to sew. What's up with that? Where ever I move on the table, he follows me. He likes to put his tail on the ruler when I'm trying to cut, but he especially likes to sit on the sewing machine when it's warm. :twisted: He likes to twirl his tail around the needle, just ASKING for it! Grrrr... Is he purposely tormenting me? LOL

He loves me and I love him. ;)

(Hope the pictures come up. This is the first time I've tried to post with pictures).

Oy Vey!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]79568[/ATTACH]

This was a mad dash to get Christmas gifts done. He won't leave me alone. This is not a staged photo. LOL My daughter took this picture.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]80275[/ATTACH]

marsye 07-09-2010 05:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)

QBeth 07-09-2010 05:14 AM

That first picture says it all!!!! Too funny. :-)

sueisallaboutquilts 07-09-2010 05:17 AM

I hear you!!!!! Yesterday Carmello sat right where my blocks were as I was chain-piecing and big boy would not move!!! Drives me crazy!!!!!
I finally got him off and in walks Mabel- did the same thing!
They just don't want me to do anything that doesn't have anything to do with them :D:D:D
Your pic is priceless- says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AllyJo 07-09-2010 05:18 AM

CATS are amazing creatures. I know he loves me, but I don't know how he is so clever as to understand what buttons to push on me. LOL He's sitting there on my machine just chillin' like nothings wrong in the world....daring me!!!

He triple dog (cat) dares me!!!!

AllyJo 07-09-2010 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
I hear you!!!!! Yesterday Carmello sat right where my blocks were as I was chain-piecing and big boy would not move!!! Drives me crazy!!!!!
I finally got him off and in walks Mabel- did the same thing!
They just don't want me to do anything that doesn't have anything to do with them :D:D:D

That must be it. They want all the attention. Sure enough, you put them down and they come right back, or in comes the other one. Oy!

momymom 07-09-2010 05:20 AM

When I first got my cat, Trouble, she would lay down on what ever I was sewing at the time. I solved the problem by setting up a lamp on the sewing table, near me, but not close enough to interfere with my sewing. Trouble could "bake" her fur , be close to me, and I could sew. The lamp has a heavy base, and an adjustable stand.

sueisallaboutquilts 07-09-2010 05:21 AM

My sister's cats won't let her do crossword puzzles. They sit their big butts right on the paper. I could go on and on.......... LOL

Pam 07-09-2010 05:27 AM

MooMoo loves his MaMa.

mlaceruby 07-09-2010 05:32 AM

I think everyone witha cat has been there!
that's why mine aren't allowed in the studio!
how funny such a great pic!