Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   My Grandson's Wedding Pics (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/my-grandsons-wedding-pics-t25723.html)

Lacelady 09-20-2009 02:18 AM

AAAAHHH, Rhonda, I love a good Wedding, and your pics prove this was a great wedding. You look the best kind of Grandma.....a Happy One!
The purple top suited you perfectly, and DH looked every bit the Happy Grandpa too.
I wish the happy couple a long, happy and contented marriage, and will keep my fingers crossed that you will both be there at their Golden Wedding! (Wiping the odd tear from the corner of my eye - everyone cries at a wedding, don't they?)

Esqmommy 09-20-2009 07:50 AM

Thanks for posting all the photos of your lovely family Rhonda!! Everyone looks so sweet and happy. Aren't weddings just great??!!!

Rhonda 09-20-2009 09:12 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Thanks Rachael. It was a little strange to have my first grandchid getting married. I kept thinking about my kids weddings. Especially Nathan's. He and Jill got married in the same church and I had this mental image of Cody and Tyler standing in the aisle when Nathan and Jill got married. They were 8 and 4 at the time! White shirts black pants / black vest and a black string tie. It was so surreal for me. The past and the present mingling. I mentioned it to the boys and they remember that day too.

I found a few pics of Nathan's wedding 12 years ago in the same church. Now you can see what memories were going through my head yesterday!

Nathan Tyler 4 Cody 8 and Jeremy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]48270[/ATTACH]

The groom was not at all nervous. I had to go get him and tell him he had to go up front. He was visiting with friends from work in the pews!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]48271[/ATTACH]

Cody at 8
[ATTACH=CONFIG]48272[/ATTACH]

Rhonda 09-20-2009 09:15 AM

3 Attachment(s)
More pics

Presenting Mr and Mrs Nathan Woodsmall
[ATTACH=CONFIG]48273[/ATTACH]

Glen and I with Nathan
[ATTACH=CONFIG]48275[/ATTACH]

amma 09-20-2009 09:16 AM

Awww Rhonda, what a beautiful group of wedding pictures!!!Thank you for including descriptions and stories of the wedding. Bless Zach...I don't blame him for not wanting to get married!!! :shock: And a wedding wouldn't be a wedding if one of the little ones didn't do something cute during the ceremony :wink:
You have a wonderful family Rhonda!!! I wish the newly weds a very long and happy life together!!! :D :D :D

Ninnie 09-20-2009 02:09 PM

Great pictures!
Beautiful family and wedding!

Darlene 09-20-2009 02:47 PM

You have a beautiful family.

Shemjo 09-20-2009 04:03 PM

Thank you for sharing the photos of you and your amazing family! It is always nice to see the real person we are chatting with here on the board. Givng the background helps put things in perspective. I had read some of this before, but my remembery is not as good as it once was! I can relate to Zach not getting married, so he didn't need to be there!
I wish the best for you and your whole family! :thumbup:
May you be there for many more weddings and births for your growing family.

Rhonda 09-20-2009 05:23 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are some pics I got from Jill (my DIL)mother of the groom and Nicole the bride!

Jayden walking down the aisle at rehearsal
[ATTACH=CONFIG]48506[/ATTACH]

Grandma Jill and Jayden
[ATTACH=CONFIG]48507[/ATTACH]

Daddy (Cody) holding and comforting a tired Alisha
[ATTACH=CONFIG]48508[/ATTACH]

Rhonda 09-20-2009 05:28 PM

3 Attachment(s)
More

Here in the closeup of Cody you can see his spiked hair!! His mom has been a hair dresser for years and Cody has sported many hair styles over the years red hair yellow hair spiked hair he had the tiny braid at the back of the head grown really long - longer than the rest of the hair.

This family- Nathan's family are all into motorcycles.