Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   My order of thread from Connecting threads (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/my-order-thread-connecting-threads-t261265.html)

sewingsuz 02-14-2015 02:17 PM

My order of thread from Connecting threads

I am real happy with my valentine gift I ordered from them. Lots of thread and misc. the needs. It was nice to receive it today because I had a 24 hr flu the last couple days. Happy Day to all you quilters!:):):)

nanacc 02-14-2015 02:31 PM

Glad you are feeling better! You will love the thread...I got some last month and love it!

GEMRM 02-14-2015 06:46 PM

My most recent order has been shipped!

Quilting Grandma 02-14-2015 07:16 PM

I'm with you. My order arrived yesterday. I couldn't resist $1.12 a spool. Spent today arranging and petting them. Have fun with yours.

Edie 02-15-2015 03:58 AM

*I love their thread. I usually get the natural when it comes on sale and then I get a dozen spools. I have a Sidewinder and when I start running low on bobbins (25 of them give or take a few), I just sit and run a bunch of bobbins and I don't even use up a whole spool. I do that maybe twice a year. But I always use the natural when I sew my quilts together. I just may be doing that today. I finished up two quilts last night and I just may take today off and put fabric away, clean off my table and sidewind some bobbins. Sounds like a nice afternoon. Then I have to finish tying down a quilt. Busy hands are happy hands!!!!!!! Edie

mcdaniel023 02-15-2015 04:09 AM

I have a box to unpack, also. It came yesterday. I bought thread and some Mirage Blenders. I love them.

Snooze2978 02-15-2015 05:14 AM

I usually order their new colors when on sale so I'm pretty well stocked during their latest sale but they did have fabrics on sale or clearance the last couple of weeks so went to town on them. Got my last order on Friday and finally got them measured, folded onto boards and put away. I like some of their blender collections so I usually order all the colors they have. Just completed "Lotta Dots" on this last order. Got a couple batiks that were on sale too. Beautiful and nice feel to the fabrics. Have no complaints on their products, just their cutters as they get a bit skimpy at times. I'm lucky to get the exact amount on what I order for each fabric which means once you fold it up straight, you've lost a couple inches off each side. Not going to call them up over an inch or two, only if it gets to 6 inches or more off that they hear from me. Anyway, love their prices and products.

ManiacQuilter2 02-15-2015 08:01 AM

Lucky you getting a 24 hour flu. I caught the 5 week flu. Have fun with your threads.

Caswews 02-15-2015 08:29 PM

Hope you are feeling much better and enjoy your new spoils !!!

JeanieG 02-15-2015 09:13 PM

I usually get the neutral threads on their cones. They last forever that way! Their thread case is wonderful if you need something to keep all those smaller spools in.