Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: My order of thread from Connecting threads

My order of thread from Connecting threads

I am real happy with my valentine gift I ordered from them. Lots of thread and misc. the needs. It was nice to receive it today because I had a 24 hr flu the last couple days. Happy Day to all you quilters!
    Suzanne
    Asking a seamstress to mend is like asking Picasso to paint your garage.

Blog Entries
    Glad you are feeling better! You will love the thread...I got some last month and love it!

My most recent order has been shipped!

I'm with you. My order arrived yesterday. I couldn't resist $1.12 a spool. Spent today arranging and petting them. Have fun with yours.
    Happy Quilting Grandma of 15, 3 Greats

Blog Entries
    *I love their thread. I usually get the natural when it comes on sale and then I get a dozen spools. I have a Sidewinder and when I start running low on bobbins (25 of them give or take a few), I just sit and run a bunch of bobbins and I don't even use up a whole spool. I do that maybe twice a year. But I always use the natural when I sew my quilts together. I just may be doing that today. I finished up two quilts last night and I just may take today off and put fabric away, clean off my table and sidewind some bobbins. Sounds like a nice afternoon. Then I have to finish tying down a quilt. Busy hands are happy hands!!!!!!! Edie
    Home is where the rags of your life are turned into quilts, lemons become lemonade and a few extra pounds are simply welcomed as "more of you to love."
    I am so confused. I don't know if I found a rope or lost my horse."

BELIEVE

Blog Entries
    I have a box to unpack, also. It came yesterday. I bought thread and some Mirage Blenders. I love them.
    Happy Quilting.

I usually order their new colors when on sale so I'm pretty well stocked during their latest sale but they did have fabrics on sale or clearance the last couple of weeks so went to town on them. Got my last order on Friday and finally got them measured, folded onto boards and put away. I like some of their blender collections so I usually order all the colors they have. Just completed "Lotta Dots" on this last order. Got a couple batiks that were on sale too. Beautiful and nice feel to the fabrics. Have no complaints on their products, just their cutters as they get a bit skimpy at times. I'm lucky to get the exact amount on what I order for each fabric which means once you fold it up straight, you've lost a couple inches off each side. Not going to call them up over an inch or two, only if it gets to 6 inches or more off that they hear from me. Anyway, love their prices and products.
    Suz in Iowa
    Designer EPIC, Brother XR3140
    Babylock Evolve, Innova 26" LS, MQR
    ProQ Designer, EQ7, Embird

Lucky you getting a 24 hour flu. I caught the 5 week flu. Have fun with your threads.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Hope you are feeling much better and enjoy your new spoils !!!
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

I usually get the neutral threads on their cones. They last forever that way! Their thread case is wonderful if you need something to keep all those smaller spools in.
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

I have lots of thread from them. I usually buy several of their collections at one time.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

I like the CT Pro 70wt. It's thin and strong.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

I also could not resist the price. Got a box full too. Love the colors that were available and stocked up on white to get to the free shipping point.

Mine came last week. I got every color (almost) that was on sale. I love their thread and I think I am stocked up for awhile.
    Sue

I really like their thread. I've used it for several years. It does produce a lot of lint though so you want to clean your machine more often

I put in an order after Christmas, and have finished the quilt most of the fabric was ordered for. I have been resisting looking at the emails I get from them, so tempting! My sewing room has been compressed into the computer room. It's getting painted and new flooring. I'll probably have lots of room after I re-load the sewing room. Got rid of a lot assorted stuff. Stuff I've had for years for crafts, stuff I didn't know I had. Heck of a way to clear a room!!

I have a lot of their colors. So happy.
    Life is not a movie. No one is going to yell "CUT" when you make a mistake. - Anne L. Fulton

I am from the South....39 miles south of Boston.

I have almost all of their colors now, and I use them almost daily. Love love love them all. You will so enjoy

Power Poster
    I love Connecting threads...

They have the best thread and it is cheap too! And when it is on sale it is almost like they are giving it away I can't believe how large their spools are.