Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   My veggie plot - summer is coming! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/my-veggie-plot-summer-coming-t19758.html)

Mousie 05-09-2009 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
I have two brown thumbs when it comes to growing things and I was a little surprised when DH asked me to plant some poor wilting flowers in the garden. So I put the darn things in and now my back is killing me. When I called DH to whine, he was surprised that I had planted them. He said that he wanted me to tell him where he should plant the flowers. THEN WHY THE HECK DIDN'T HE SAY THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE? AS IF I CARED WHERE THOSE PLANTS GO. Confusion all around.

hmmm, when my hubby does that...I know where to tell him....oh, yeah...I'm in pub-lic!!! (got to be nice, lol)... :mrgreen: I just say, oh, sweetie, I already planted them....uh-huh, that's what I say... :wink:

butterflywing 05-09-2009 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by k3n
For your birthday, I'm gonna buy you a big spoon, C, to help you with your STIRRING! LOL

K x

1 - tell hans to nibble away the marigolds like qc's bunny

2 - the spoon for qc isn't for stirring. it's for hitting her on the head.

Mousie 05-09-2009 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by butterflywing

Originally Posted by k3n
For your birthday, I'm gonna buy you a big spoon, C, to help you with your STIRRING! LOL

K x

2 - the spoon for qc isn't for stirring. it's for hitting her on the head.

LOL...I love you BW!!! smoooooch! :wink:

butterflywing 05-09-2009 06:20 PM

oh, qc - you crazy girl.

don't you know i like guys?

Mousie 05-09-2009 06:22 PM

actually, I NEED the spoon to stir the pot, while k, grows more veggies to toss in...I'm helping with the garden.
I am going to think of you guys, every time i water my marigolds. Going to put them in two planters, by walkway...think I'll name them...
K, and Butterflywing...what a surprise, huh?:lol:

butterflywing 05-09-2009 06:40 PM

i'm very flattered. i'm the pretty ones. k is the hardy geraniums. :lol:

Mousie 05-09-2009 06:55 PM

B, your gears are hard at work,...guess K, is in haystack fast asleep right now, but sure will be hard to upstage you, when she gets back to thread. (i'll hide and watch, lol, shhh!)

Do I know you like guys?...well, sure i do. I see the handsome gentleman, there in your avatar, don't think he is in drag...but, you can never, actually be sure...
tell you what,...peek under his marigold tonight, and if he is a girl, let us know, next time your on thread...no details...just a wink for a guy, or roll your eyes, if it turns out female, lol.
(You haven't already peeked, before have you?) :lol:

k3n 05-10-2009 12:55 AM

Ya ya - YOU might be the pretty one but first hint of frost and you're a gonner! Me, I'm back year after year, after year!!!! HA! :twisted:

K x

k3n 05-10-2009 12:55 AM

[quote=butterflywing

[/quote]

He LIKED this idea! :wink:

K x

PS Me too, BTW!

Mousie 05-10-2009 03:31 AM

[quote=k3n]

[/quote

He LIKED this idea! :wink:

K x

PS Me too, BTW!

and I thought you were growing the marigolds to brighten things up...nope...edible clothing, LOL...wow, Hans has a wide palette too!...and i thought southerners ate a lot of different stuff, lol! :wink: