Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Name? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/name-t21699.html)

kwhite 06-24-2009 05:41 AM

Lord I am glad I missed this whole convo. With the sore ribs I would have ended up with the fat hairy butt paramedic carting me off to the hospital. Now I feel good enough to add my own spin.

I am surprised none of you thought of the packages with the notions as "lumpies" in serious need of a Dr.

Joan 06-24-2009 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by beachlady
K, thanks for the morning chuckle - our UPS guy is gorgeous - he comes at the end of the day and sits in front of the beach and we all gather around the truck and drool. He definitely is a hard body.

ROAD TRIP TO BEACHLADY'S HOUSE----have your orders ready!

amma 06-24-2009 08:21 AM

I'm sitting here, thinking about MY UPS guy 8) 8) 8) and then I read this :shock: :shock:

Yeah, and we'd get some hairy butt ugly guy instead!

OH NO :x :x erase....erase....erase....then I read on to :x :x

I am surprised none of you thought of the packages with the notions as "lumpies" in serious need of a Dr.

:evil: :evil: This is just wrong!!!!! Now I am going to have to go to the UPS store and personally oggle the eye candy to get rid of this horrid mental image ya have put in my head :evil: :evil:

k3n 06-24-2009 09:44 AM

Good excuse Amma! LOL

Ninnie 06-24-2009 09:47 AM

Right behind you amma!

Lacelady 06-24-2009 10:46 AM

Well, when I asked the original question, I really didn't think I would be laughing so much, you have really given me some good giggles. I would estimate my postie as being in his late fifties, so no contest with beachlady's USPS guy. Would you consider a swap?

Quilt4u 06-24-2009 10:53 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: OK I'm tring not to LMAF here at work and it is hard tears are now running down. :lol: :lol: :lol:

amma 06-24-2009 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Lacelady
Well, when I asked the original question, I really didn't think I would be laughing so much, you have really given me some good giggles. I would estimate my postie as being in his late fifties, so no contest with beachlady's USPS guy. Would you consider a swap?

I can swap with you, postie, UPS or FedEX, which would you prefer????
PS they ALL wear shorts :wink: 8) 8) 8)

Lacelady 06-24-2009 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by amma

Originally Posted by Lacelady

I can swap with you, postie, UPS or FedEX, which would you prefer????
PS they ALL wear shorts :wink: 8) 8) 8)

Can you send them all? I would hate to discriminate. Sorry, not shorts here, so our postie will arrive with regulations long trousers.

Lacelady 06-24-2009 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by kwhite
Lord I am glad I missed this whole convo. With the sore ribs I would have ended up with the fat hairy butt paramedic carting me off to the hospital. Now I feel good enough to add my own spin.

Inspired, kwhite! Now we have squishes, for fabric, Firmies for books, either as Hardies for hardback books, or Softies for softback books, and now Lumpies for Notions. I think that has now sorted out the Dictionary, and perhaps my sides will heal from the splitting.