Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Not for faint of heart picture of Morgan (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/not-faint-heart-picture-morgan-t21702.html)

Rhonda 06-23-2009 07:41 AM

Thank you Jamie for letting us in the hospital room with you. Soon this will only be a memory and a story to tell of the miracle Morgan and you received as she plays nearby at home!
It will come just keep the faith! She is a beautiful child tubes or not!

Jamie 06-23-2009 07:43 AM

Thank you all!!! For anyone who could like to send a card, or colored picture or anything that might make her feel more comfortable please let me know....there are also many people on here who have our home address....I have personaly gotten a coloring book, and I am just coloring pictures and putting them around her room for her...I think ever little bit will help her...specially since I can't be with her much right now.

k3n 06-23-2009 07:46 AM

Jamie, you must feel so torn between Morgan and the rest of your family. But soon she WILL be home and all your kids will be under one roof again.

I've PMd you.

Piedmont Quilter 06-23-2009 07:49 AM

Oh Jamie ~ my heart just breaks for you. Glad she is a little more comfortable now with some of the tube gone. I know that helps you only so slightly. I continue to pray for Morgan daily, and hope that you can find some help in family, friends or the social network at the hospital soon! I wish I were close enough to drive you to the hospital or take care of the other kids for you. I know it is hard on your DH too, having to work when he really wants to be with Morgan or the other children right now.

I am PM(ing) you for addy.

Rebecca

azam 06-23-2009 07:58 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with Morgan, you, and with the rest of your family. May you find strength during this difficult time. Your baby will be home before you know it.

Jamie 06-23-2009 08:04 AM

I'm trying to keep strong..we all are...I have to be for Morgan, she needs me! Thank you all for everything~ Some day when things are better, I can show you all how much your kindness means.

Joan 06-23-2009 08:09 AM

Hang in there, Mom. You are really earning your stripes!

I'm glad to hear that Morgan doesn't have all the tubes,
etc. But, I am also glad that modern medicine can help
people with all the devices that go with "getting well".

Sending you sunshine and hugs---don't forget we're thinking
and praying about you. (and we are FORCE to be reckoned
with! lol :lol: )

Darlene 06-23-2009 08:57 AM

I think Morgan looks so beautiful in the picture and am so glad she is doing even better.

pocoellie 06-23-2009 09:08 AM

I'm so sorry that you and your family are having to go through this, I hope the doctors discover what's wrong with her. We're all rooting for her. Please keep us updated.

cutebuns 06-23-2009 09:10 AM

She is a very beautiful special child. Keep hanging on, we are all pulling for you