Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   October 2012 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize!!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/october-2012-weight-loss-adventure-prize-t201828.html)

meanmom 09-30-2012 08:50 AM

I'm in again. Hopefully it will be a good month!

whateverslovely 10-01-2012 05:29 AM

I'm joining for the first time. I've been trying EVERYTHING to get motivated to lose some weight -- maybe this will be the ticket! :o

tildiemae 10-01-2012 06:09 AM

I'd like to join...fabric is always a great reward!!!!

createfourpaws 10-01-2012 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by tildiemae (Post 5553943)
I'd like to join...fabric is always a great reward!!!!

Welcome aboard.........I sent you a PM with my mailing address to send your FQ to. Good luck and remember you decide what you drink and eat.

createfourpaws 10-01-2012 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by azsupergram (Post 5550075)
Home scale ok? I'd love to join but will be gone on vacation from the 11th to the 27th and couldn't check in then, likely. Boo Hoo

Most of us use the home scale, so yes it is ok.

Enjoy your vacation.

CountryHouseQuilter 10-01-2012 06:59 AM

hey, did I miss between ping ponging between last months board and this months - who won?

Pam H 10-01-2012 07:19 AM

I'm in for October. Good luck, everyone!

Vanogay 10-01-2012 08:40 AM

I'm in for October. I sent in my FQ's last month for all four months posted - or was it three. I dunno, I've slept since then. Anyway, I'm in for a LOSS - a BIG loss - which means I need to be more aware of my exercise. I don't think I eat that badly, I just don't exercise.
Pam asked me to take over for the Taboo Tuesdays. I saw a posting in September about Try it Tuesdays (thinking positive versus negative), so I'll try to mix it up. BUT, that being said, I need your help. What types of things make you gain - what types of things might you like to try? Let me know what I can add to this post to help us all. Thanks.

Everose 10-01-2012 10:41 AM

Cindy, I'm back in for October. Need a lot of accountability!!! Please!!! But I need to know what the FQ's are for the next months. Will send them out Wed. when I go see Mom.

Most of Mom's furniture went to an auction on Saturday. Now I'm getting ready to take a lot of hers and ours to a garage sale. Lot of boxes sitting around - and I hate the feeling it brings. But whatever we can get rid of now will be that much less when DH retires and we move. 2 1/2 years to detrash and declutter. I'll need every bit of that time it looks like.

DH is out of town this week, so I'm going to try to be very good on the eating. Thank goodness, all the "junk food" is out of the house.

Be good to YOU!!!

blondeslave 10-01-2012 12:10 PM

I know I've been MIA September but want to join again. I swear my FQ will go out ASAP. Was doing a fundraiser for Senior Hounds Abound in Florida and it just suced up my time. Haven't even looked at this site for like 2 weeks.