Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Oh this cat is driving me Nuts!!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/oh-cat-driving-me-nuts-t20873.html)

gaigai 06-07-2009 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by butterflywing
i babysat tenzing for over 15 years waiting for my ds to settle down. the cat passed away, and he married an allergic girl anyway. since he left home at 22, i had that cat almost as long as i had that boy. LOL.

I assume he climbed everything in sight? And where is Sir Eddie?

kwhite 06-07-2009 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

Originally Posted by kwhite
I kinda figure this will be the situation with "Evil" too, but it will be better once Big Boy is no longer around

Kw, I feel so sorry, for your old man. would come and get him, if amma doesn't come and get evil, if only I could. I hate to think of his last days like this. Does your hubby play with Evil one? what does he think of this behavior? You have had old man so long, isn't hubby fond of him? just wondering.

Yeah DH loves Big Boy too. He doesn't play anymore. He actually loves DH more then he loves me. He will wait until DH settles in and then climb into his lap very Sllloowwllyy and dig his feet into DH's chest until he finds "the spot" then takes a nap. Dh will play with Evil too. I will do whatever I need to to make Big Boys life as pleasant as can be. (Until Amma comes gets Evil that is) It will be easier since it is summer.

butterflywing 06-08-2009 02:20 PM

stinky came with that name and after 16 years of answering to it, he won't answer to a new name.

dd is going to introduce stinky to genghis khan, the neighborhood bully cat. she's hoping that stinky will realize that he's not the king of the jungle.

kwhite 06-08-2009 02:24 PM

I am sure she knows that can be dangerous. Absesses with cat fights are common, expensive and painfull for our furry friends.

butterflywing 06-08-2009 02:34 PM

they are both indoor furries with no claws. they bop each other and run away.

kwhite 06-08-2009 02:39 PM

Cool but abscesses can happen cause of bites too.

butterflywing 06-08-2009 02:46 PM

she'll keep a sharp eye on them, but they'll probably scare the daylights out of each other at first site. :wink:

kwhite 06-08-2009 02:55 PM

LOL would love to be a fly on the wall.

gaigai 06-20-2009 02:59 PM

kw made me promise to post this.

I was telling her that Evil Kitty will eventually settle down. Bob Leno (comic relief) is the one in the picture who was 'riding' Tuffy. He really is a very sweet boy. He loves to sit on my lap and "make biscuits". On day he was sitting on one thigh, and just kneading away on the other, when I noticed that his little bottom was just, um, well, rhythmically twitching away!!

I looked at him in disbelief! Me: Oh son, tell me that you are NOT doing what I think you're doing!!!!!!!

Bob: But Momma, I'se reeeaaallllyyy happy!

Which was very evident.

Wow. A new title: Cat Toy. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

sandpat 06-20-2009 04:27 PM

Oh and how I wish I hadn't read that :(