Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Patches foal watch (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/patches-foal-watch-t20547.html)

barnbum 05-29-2009 05:23 PM

My birthday is tomorrow the 30th! So...one of the mares should be presenting a foal in MY honor. :lol:

Kay--does gelding Jazz mean I have my screws tightened now? :lol: :lol:

Oh, I am so glad I don't have to go through this any more!! I love being your cheerleader though, Kay!!

Bring on the coffee!! :wink:

tlrnhi 05-29-2009 05:26 PM

Yes, I think she should have it on your birthday!
What a great day it would be, yes? lol

amma 05-29-2009 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by barnbum
My birthday is tomorrow the 30th! So...one of the mares should be presenting a foal in MY honor. :lol:

Kay--does gelding Jazz mean I have my screws tightened now? :lol: :lol:

Oh, I am so glad I don't have to go through this any more!! I love being your cheerleader though, Kay!!

Bring on the coffee!! :wink:

So does that mean we will have a Baxter's Painted Karla's Girl (or Boy)??? :D :D :wink: :wink: :D :D

Tink's Mom 05-29-2009 05:31 PM

Happy BIRTH day, Karla! Any one see that roll? I know I couldn't roll like that before giving birth!!!!!!!!!!!Doesn't she understand that eating alllllllllll the time isn't good........baby fat my eye!

P.S. I have the 30th in the Flirt watch, too!

amma 05-29-2009 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Happy BIRTH day, Karla! Any one see that roll? I know I couldn't roll like that before giving birth!!!!!!!!!!!Doesn't she understand that eating alllllllllll the time isn't good........baby fat my eye!

I seen her too!! I was telling her to stay DOWN and get ready to have that foal!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

barnbum 05-29-2009 05:37 PM

Kay--is the banner in the barn??? Terri's??

amma 05-29-2009 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom

P.S. I have the 30th in the Flirt watch, too!

Kay may take your FQ's if you make her stay up all night and Flirt doesn't foal until tomorrow night :lol: :lol:

gaigai 05-29-2009 06:05 PM

Happy Birthday Karla!

Poor Flirt looks absolutely miserable to me, poor baby. And poor Kay! With all of us watching, too bad you couldn't just have a cot outside the stall and snooze and have one of the Mare Starers call you when the going gets good.

barnbum 05-29-2009 06:07 PM

She's going to foal soon.... she's getting the baby into position with those rolls.
Oh--thank you gaigai. Were you here for my foals? It wasn't near as much fun as this--mine weren't on a camera for all the world to see....just whoever was sitting in my living room. :D

amma 05-29-2009 06:13 PM

Did you see her tail up high and her straining???