Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Patches foal watch (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/patches-foal-watch-t20547.html)

sandiphi 05-30-2009 03:46 AM

Me neither. :x

tlrnhi 05-30-2009 03:47 AM

Oh, crap! Cam is down!!

Wow Kay, those are some crosses you have going!

No more for Flirt? Awww.....lol

Oh, wouldn't it be fun if they all take and they foal ALL the same time?
Ok, that's NOT funny.
Just make sure you write down the dates right this time and don't lose them! Want me to hold a copy for you? :)

**cam is back**

sandiphi 05-30-2009 03:47 AM

Phew it's back :D

kaykay 05-30-2009 03:48 AM

Sorry my internet went down again for NO REASON. Okay I may get as grouchy as Patches LOL.

I think I should send you a copy Terri! I will NEVER move them to a datebook again. Thank goodness I figured out that I put each one one month early LOL

The only problem with Stars dates is she bred for 3 months in a row so it was hard to figure out which month she took. Obviously know we know she didnt get bred until the last breeding date

I dont know how Ill ever fix flirts mane and forelock. Terri come on over with some conditioner and help me :)

tlrnhi 05-30-2009 03:52 AM

I'll hold the dates for you too, if you want! I can put them in my book that NEVER gets lost! :)

Oh sure, I'll just fire up that jet of mine and be there in a sec!

kaykay 05-30-2009 03:55 AM

Okay Flirt this is not the time to pretend to be a statue! Geesh. *rubs her head*

tlrnhi 05-30-2009 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by kaykay
Okay Flirt this is not the time to pretend to be a statue! Geesh. *rubs her head*

She's playing .... 1, 2, 3 Red Light and the light is red lol

Tink's Mom 05-30-2009 04:04 AM

[quote=tlrnhi

Ok, my husband has finally flipped his wicket!
He says to me.....for our 25th anniversary, what do you say we go to Vegas and renew our vows with an Elvis impersonator! UGH!
Me thinks he's been looking at the ocean too much and had a one too many beers! (he's only had one so far!) lol[/quote]

Take him up on it, I have a list of some fabric shops in the Vegas area........ :lol: One of them is my all time favorite.
Besides, you can tell him Elvis is dead :twisted:

tlrnhi 05-30-2009 04:08 AM

[quote=Tink's Mom]

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Ok, my husband has finally flipped his wicket!
He says to me.....for our 25th anniversary, what do you say we go to Vegas and renew our vows with an Elvis impersonator! UGH!
Me thinks he's been looking at the ocean too much and had a one too many beers! (he's only had one so far!) lol[/quote

Take him up on it, I have a list of some fabric shops in the Vegas area........ :lol: One of them is my all time favorite.
Besides, you can tell him Elvis is dead :twisted:

lmao! I told him and he laughed!
Oh no...he's not dead, he lives on one of these islands here in Micronesia. You didn't know that? ;)

tlrnhi 05-30-2009 04:10 AM

Uh Kay???
I really don't want to ask you, but Courtney says I HAVE to.
She wants to know if pregnant mares get cravings. :roll:

You can answer this AFTER you stop laughing.