Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Patches foal watch (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/patches-foal-watch-t20547.html)

Mousie 05-30-2009 06:22 AM

yeah, k, was thinking another week is just too much for you and for them! want flirt to be out of misery, more than any old fabric...any old fabric, what am i saying?...poor baby, she needs, relief, though.

kaykay 05-30-2009 07:02 AM

gosh I kept trying to put Flirt outside and she kept running back into her stall. I thought Id never get her out. She is really waxing now so I will probably only keep her out for a few hours and put her back in. This mare cannot hold off too much longer.

I think Patchy still has a few days but hubby says no :)

Kay

sharon b 05-30-2009 07:04 AM

I slept ever so lightly so if Terri called I would wake tight up, but no, I see Flirt is being stubborn...LOL...Bunch of Prima Donnas...LOL :lol:
Sharon

sharon b 05-30-2009 07:05 AM

And Patches had until June 4th ! I say as I duct from my screen as Kay is throwing things at me...

kaykay 05-30-2009 07:11 AM

LOL dont mess with a sleep deprived woman!!! I cant wait for Kyle and Russ to get home so I can take a nap. My head hurts from not sleeping.

sharon b 05-30-2009 07:28 AM

How long will the stall be empty ? Just a guess.... these mare stares are murder , as I get so engrossed in watching I am afraid to leave my computer... And my son was happy I am not winning any fbaric yet ! Says there is no room.... hey why does he need a bed room, can't he sleep in the garage on a shelf? LOL

Up North 05-30-2009 07:35 AM

can't he sleep in the garage on a shelf? LOL

What a great idea! Then I could have my basement back and have a huge sewing room! LOL

sharon b 05-30-2009 08:15 AM

These kids just don't understand ?!? LOL

Tink's Mom 05-30-2009 01:31 PM

:(I had to be gone all day..........figured that I would have missed it :!:

Kay, you are raising a bunch of primadonnas :!: You need to get next years group to understand the rules. :D :D :D

by the way, when you are going to breed them, how about a few days before, you install a big zipper on the belly :wink: I think since they are mini horses a 30" zipper should work just fine :wink: then when the mare is being stuborn :roll: Kyle can hold the head, and if he backs her up against that doorjam that she likes so much :roll: you can just reach under and unzip that little foal :!: :!: :!:

But since you will be breeding Patches again, you might want to put a long cord on that zipper tab :roll:

kaykay 05-30-2009 02:13 PM

LOL a zipper would be really nice!!!

Okay whose ready for round 2?? :) I have friend coming over to mare stare with me so probably wont be able to update as much but I will be sure and let you know when I think we are close. Well closer. My friends daughter has never seen a foal born except for cam so she is so excited to come over

Patches went backwards today and her bag shrank :shock: I dont know what that mare is doing but I am relieved as watching one is bad enough. If/when Flirt foals we will check on Patches to be sure the hormones dont set something off.