Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Patches foal watch (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/patches-foal-watch-t20547.html)

k3n 06-01-2009 03:33 AM

I LOVE Baxter's Rumour Has It!!!

K x

EDIT - Or how about .... Baxter's K3n Stashbuilder! :lol:

K x

tlrnhi 06-01-2009 03:34 AM

Hey Kay???

We will have to start a NEW thread when you put Patches in the stall.
This one will get huge and don't want people getting confused.
I can start one once you put her in if you want.

----EDIT - Or how about .... Baxter's K3n Stashbuilder---

LOL

And when Patches foals, that one's name will be Baxters Stash Builder For Terri. LMAO!!!

beachlady 06-01-2009 03:38 AM

He is sooooo cute. All these births make one want to have a horse farm----NOT ----too old here.

Gaigai - your Mom is a hoot. I laughed and laughed when I read your post. So adorable.

Come on Patches!

k3n 06-01-2009 03:41 AM

Terri, Yes I think that's a good idea to start a new thread when Patches goes in, ready to foal on June 3rd! LOL (I would be MORTIFIED if I won again, so please don't Patches!)

K x

tlrnhi 06-01-2009 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by k3n
Terri, Yes I think that's a good idea to start a new thread when Patches goes in, ready to foal on June 3rd! LOL (I would be MORTIFIED if I won again, so please don't Patches!)

K x

She'll foal between 6am and 10am on June 4 :)

kaykay 06-01-2009 03:48 AM

I really like to always have the stallion name in there but sometimes "black" can be hard to use or sounds bad. Feature foals will be much easier :)

I agree we need a new thread for Patches. I so confused everyone but last week I really thought Patches would go first

June 4th is a good day! I am so excited to see our Feature foal I can hardly stand it.

Poor Flirt is trying to rest and Rumor just wont let her!

tlrnhi 06-01-2009 03:55 AM

I think Rumor, no matter how you "fix" it in the name is perfect!
Pain in the butt would work too.....that's what I'm thinking Flirt is saying lol
He sure is a cutie and full of spunk!!
I just love watching them run around with their new legs...especially when they start jumping and trying to kick. lol

sandpat 06-01-2009 03:59 AM

Looks like Patches is not gonna be on my side for stash building...she needs to foal tomorrow and she isn't even in the stall yet!!!

Don't worry k...if you win again, everyone can just send them to my addy...I'll care for them until you need them :wink: That way you won't be embarrassed!! :lol:

And Kay...I LOVE Baxters Rumor Has It!

tlrnhi 06-01-2009 04:03 AM

Alrighty!
I started a NEW thread for Patches.
I posted the list of participants also so everyone can see who they are up against. lol

Just make sure I have the correct date/times. I should, I just copied and pasted it from the other thread.

Yes, Patti, I agree on the name...I think it's cute!!

amma 06-01-2009 09:59 AM

Baxters Rumor Has It is an awesome name!!! :D :D :D Rumor just tickles me to death...love to watch him romp 8) 8) 8) He has such beautiful and unique markings.... Rumor has it he will be quite the fillys, stud :lol: :lol: :lol: (lady's man)