Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Picture of "something" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/picture-%22something%22-t84087.html)

amandasgramma 12-20-2010 08:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay -- first you should know...I HATE going out at night. I don't like it, I refuse for the most part. Something from childhood, I guess. A neighbor said to look up "LaPine, Big Foot" on the internet....yip, someone reported him not far from my house. SOOOO now last night DH puts his camera on a tri-pod and takes a picture of the yard. If you look really close right in the middle you see eyes.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nope, I'm NOT going out there....he says it's a squirrel....but squirrels don't usually go out at night......... :shock: (the picture shows up much better on my computer -- but you can barely see them here).....I just had to share....LOL

sharon b 12-20-2010 08:45 AM

I see two glowing spots - in the original pic any body shape ?

ameriguat 12-20-2010 08:45 AM

I see it!

Up North 12-20-2010 08:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by amandasgramma
Okay -- first you should know...I HATE going out at night. I don't like it, I refuse for the most part. Something from childhood, I guess. A neighbor said to look up "LaPine, Big Foot" on the internet....yip, someone reported him not far from my house. SOOOO now last night DH puts his camera on a tri-pod and takes a picture of the yard. If you look really close right in the middle you see eyes.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nope, I'm NOT going out there....he says it's a squirrel....but squirrels don't usually go out at night......... :shock: (the picture shows up much better on my computer -- but you can barely see them here).....I just had to share....LOL

I lightened it up but not sure what I am seeing either

ptquilts 12-20-2010 08:54 AM

it's the quilt police checking up on you...

amandasgramma 12-20-2010 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by ptquilts
it's the quilt police checking up on you...

ROLMAO!!! Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me!!! :)

Murphy 12-20-2010 09:00 AM

I see the eyes. Beautiful pic. Think of this watching over you not spying on you.

amma 12-20-2010 09:43 AM

Looks too far spaced to be a squirrel to me LOL Find any footprints out there? :D:D:D

newquilter10 12-20-2010 09:44 AM

I see it too but am sure there is a logical explanation.

amandasgramma 12-20-2010 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by amma
Looks too far spaced to be a squirrel to me LOL Find any footprints out there? :D:D:D

LOL Lots of footprints....the squirrels and quail have been eating at the feeders. Also, DH's footprints when he's filling the feeders. OOOOHHH!!! I wonder if he put his camera on delay and went out there to scare me????????????????????????????????????? hmmm I'll have to sneak in and see how long the delay is on the camera. LOL