Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Pictures of the French Mediterranean Island of Corsica (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/pictures-french-mediterranean-island-corsica-t24886.html)

Esqmommy 09-02-2009 05:22 AM

Okay, you are brave beyond my wildest imagination. I'm such a self concious nudie...I could NEVER go out to a nude beach, I can barely stand to get in a swimsuit in front of anyone. I'm now thinner than I have ever been in my adult life and still would not have the courage!!!!! Yikes, I'm a big chicken...

tlrnhi 09-02-2009 07:24 AM

Wait!! YOU WERE NUDE ON THE BEACH? OMG!

k3n 09-02-2009 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Wait!! YOU WERE NUDE ON THE BEACH? OMG!

Well, I wasn't the only one! :lol:

tlrnhi 09-02-2009 07:42 AM

on the beach in those pictures?

k3n 09-02-2009 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
on the beach in those pictures?

yes but BEHIND the camera! :lol:

tlrnhi 09-02-2009 08:31 PM

OMG!! There is NO WAY I would be naked ANYWHERE except for in my own house. Too scared I would scare someone!

Marcia 09-03-2009 09:15 AM

Thanks for the great pics, Kathryn. I loved seeing where you vacationed.

I must say, I am with Terri----I would frightened people away if I showed up on a nude beach! And I am so self conscience that I would not be able to do it!!! But, you are much, much younger than I am, too. :D

k3n 09-03-2009 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Marcia
Thanks for the great pics, Kathryn. I loved seeing where you vacationed.

I must say, I am with Terri----I would frightened people away if I showed up on a nude beach! And I am so self conscience that I would not be able to do it!!! But, you are much, much younger than I am, too. :D

Hey you two - there were all shapes and sizes AND ages on that beach and no one gave a monkey's about how anyone else looked! I was a bit nervous at first but after a while, it felt strange the days we went to a non-nudist beach and did the hiding under a towel thing to change clothes! It's not for everyone, I know but I'm a real convert! :D

butterflywing 09-03-2009 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by k3n
Thanks all, glad you enjoyed the pics! :D

Courtepointe - il n'y a pas de quoi!

Esq - there are a few of me but since Hans took them on a nudist beach, I am NOT posting them on here! :oops: :lol:

naughty!

i kinda thought those kiddies weren't wearing much.

Mousie 09-03-2009 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by k3n
Thanks all, glad you enjoyed the pics! :D

Courtepointe - il n'y a pas de quoi!

Esq - there are a few of me but since Hans took them on a nudist beach, I am NOT posting them on here! :oops: :lol:

k, were you a 'joiner'? lol! ppl don't mind pictures, on them thar beaches?
I guess if you don't care if your in the wide open...you figure, sooner or later, somebody's gonna have a camera :shock: :lol:
love the animals, and the water babies, and of course, the mountains!