Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   pictures of my doxies (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/pictures-my-doxies-t261638.html)

Jazzmyn 02-22-2015 05:08 PM

pictures of my doxies

1 Attachment(s)
Ratchet takes his toys from the crates in the living room and puts them in the dinning room, of course he thinks all the toys are his. The Funny thing is that Jazz (his sister) will not bother the toys she knows once he puts them in the dinning room she is to leave them alone. Ratchet loves getting his picture taken.
Jazz is setting by the stove waiting on a handout, she hates her picture taken so for her to look at me is a surprise.

Jazzmyn 02-22-2015 05:11 PM

picture of my doxie

1 Attachment(s)
OK Not sure why Jazz's picture didn't load with the other one of Ratchet so here is Jazz waiting for a handout.

Doggramma 02-22-2015 05:34 PM

What a little dumpling! Very cute

DOTTYMO 02-22-2015 11:32 PM

I have 2 dogs one adores her picture being taken the other runs and hides. Love how Rachet moves the toys about one of mine moves my clothes while the other watches. Treats are so popular who can blame Jazz asking for more.

Laurajbr 02-23-2015 02:39 AM

So cute! Lots of personality in those little bodies!

I am always amazed that dogs know what cameras are. I never post pictures of one of my dogs because as soon as he sees a camera he hangs his head and looks at the thing with such sorrow, it looks like I beat him or something.
When he was going through cancer treatment last year I tried to take picture on the day he was declared in remission. The photo was so sad, so pathetic, people worried aloud about how hard the treatment had been, and he had been fine! He gained wieght during treatment!

lclang 02-23-2015 05:35 AM

Those little weiners have their own ideas as to how the world should run...We are on our third one in about 35 years. She is the joy of my life. If they love you they REALLY love you. Our current one is going to be 10 this Summer and is slowing down a bit. She never saw a kid she didn't like and only steers clear of men with loud booming voices until she decides if they are okay. She stays in our yard although there is no fence and our neighbors are amazed.

ManiacQuilter2 02-23-2015 05:40 AM

It must give you a chuckle to watch Ratchet drag all his toys from his crate into the living room. He must have a large crate to make room for himself and all his toys! They are both darling.

tessagin 02-23-2015 05:45 AM

Cute puppies! No matter their age!

ladybug45 02-23-2015 06:23 AM

I love doxies. They have such a sweet personality, most of the time

Boston1954 02-23-2015 06:36 AM

I had two Dachshunds (one at a time). The first, Fetzie lived to about 12 1/2. The second, Rosco made it to almost 16. The were both black and tan. Yours are very cute.