Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Professional pictures of feet? What ....REALLY? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/professional-pictures-feet-what-really-t181921.html)

zennia 03-07-2012 03:08 PM

No thank you.

Nanamoms 03-07-2012 04:32 PM

My DIL has taken photos of my grandchildren's feet, like all together, and it turned out cute!! Not that she would pay a photographer a sitting fee to do it!!

I can understand a "foot model" having professional shots done. Someone has to do it for advertising in salons, shoes/sandals, etc.

Jazzmyn 03-07-2012 06:12 PM

Well it would look Good in a Foot Dr's office. In fact the Foot Dr. that I take my bother to has several pictures of peoples feet on the walls.

Stitchnripper 03-08-2012 06:32 AM

My daughter in law lined up the 3 grandkids and wrote "We lov u" on the bottom of their feet and took a picture and put it onto the card they sent hubby for Father's Day. Big feet, medium feet, and tiny feet. We enjoyed it.

Angellight 03-08-2012 07:16 AM

After Bunion surgery on both feet, NO, I would not pay any amount to have photo's of my feet.
On another note, I went to a wedding once where the photographer took a photo of the bridesmaids flowers and
the girls form the neck down. I called it the "Boob shot", because it seemed as though that was the "focus" of the photo. Another thing I don't think I would want to emphasize, if you know what I mean.

Happy Quilting,
Susan

Caswews 03-08-2012 07:22 AM

Well I am so glad that we are all different for sure, each to their own and what a world this would be if we were all the same! .. ( and that is just mho).

thevintageseamstress 03-08-2012 07:47 AM

Oh my sweet inocent quilters... the people that like feet are a little shall we say kinky and that is putting it mildly, just look up worn house slippers on ebay and you will get my drift... lol

lindy-2 03-08-2012 07:54 AM

i have a picure off my feet cause my freind who took all my and DH's engagment pics had a thing about pictures off feet and she put it in the engagment photo colection. some people like strange things.

Helovesme 03-08-2012 08:07 AM

The photographer that did our engagement pics did the feet picture, too. I thought it was kinda cool and now every time I look at it, a particular scripture comes to mind:

Romans 10:14-15 (ESV)

14 How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him (A)of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? 15 And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!”

nanOmint 03-08-2012 09:59 AM

Diebetes runs in my family. My sister didn't have a foot to stand on when she passed. I think I should have a pic taken of mine just incase I have to have them removed.