Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Project Runway (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/project-runway-t155718.html)

np3 09-25-2011 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by JulieR

Originally Posted by np3

Originally Posted by Scissor Queen
I was pretty happy to see Precious Moments go too. I was pretty sure he would be Aufed when his "model" rolled down his sleeves and they weren't finished and even if they had been finished they would have still been 4 inches too short.

Hopefully Clinique Counter goes soon too.

Not a chance, he's good TV and a decent seamstress to boot.

I have no favorites at this point. Anya is as close as I get, but as far as her design reach she's kind of like Uli without the skills.

True! I hated the one sleeve dress!

That thing was a craft project caught in a lawn mower.

I really thought she would be gone. Her lack of sewing abilities is really showing.

pipp5 09-25-2011 02:33 PM

Wow, never watched the show, but may have to look it up now...sounds like if nothing else....entertaining!

np3 09-25-2011 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by pipp5
Wow, never watched the show, but may have to look it up now...sounds like if nothing else....entertaining!

I watch it every year. They have the craziest challenges and I am always fascinated by the runway show. You would think that they would have seen the older shows and know that their behavior will be seen online.

loves_2_quilt 09-25-2011 02:42 PM

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by tutt
I agree! He seriously needs to lose the fake accent also!

sak658 09-25-2011 02:51 PM

I love this show...some of the things they come with are pretty crazy..

np3 09-25-2011 02:55 PM

I try to imagine what I would make with each challenge. Then I compare my ideas to theirs and see how I would fare with them.

ChaiQuilter 09-25-2011 06:50 PM

I was pretty happy to see Precious Moments go too. I was pretty sure he would be Aufed when his "model" rolled down his sleeves and they weren't finished and even if they had been finished they would have still been 4 inches too short.

Hopefully Clinique Counter goes soon too.

Not a chance, he's good TV and a decent seamstress to boot.

I don't have a fav either. I can't seem to care too much about any of them like I did in prior seasons. Either they're talented and an idiot or nice and not too talented!

I have no favorites at this point. Anya is as close as I get, but as far as her design reach she's kind of like Uli without the skills.

I don't have a favorite this season either. I hope Anya makes it to the the final.

:!: :!: :!: :-)

kristen0112 09-25-2011 06:53 PM

Me too! He was so boring, I hated listening to him. And the way he carried himself...

kristen0112 09-25-2011 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by tutt
I agree! He seriously needs to lose the fake accent also!

Ditto!

mzsooz 09-25-2011 10:41 PM

Glad to see Oliver go also. It really isn't the best cast this season. If I have to pick a fav it would be Anya.

I think Joshua looks like Ben Affleck. Like Ben...dislike Joshua.