Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   A Question for Bluprint Subscribers (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/question-bluprint-subscribers-t301347.html)

SusieQOH 12-06-2018 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by JustAbitCrazy (Post 8172108)
I would expect you should be able to view any craftsy class you have bought on Bluprint, because when you log in you can get a drop down list of all your classes. I have only bought a few, but they all appear on my list and are available.

No, there are some on Craftsy that don't convert to Bluprint, even though they are the same company.

CookyIN 12-06-2018 11:24 PM

Interesting. I haven't got Blueprint but from they'd said had thought you could watch all of Craftsy's classes on it -- so as always, read the fine print. As for Carol Doak's piecing classes -- I have one on Craftsy and is the best paper piecing info I've ever seen. She makes it really easy and fun. Great teacher and the Craftsy format is perfect for this type thing.

quilterpurpledog 12-07-2018 03:59 AM

I have been trying to get all this Craftsy-Blueprint stuff straightened out. I used to get emails from Craftsy to offer classes, products ( I like their fabric), patterns, etc. When they announced Bluieprint the emails stopped and I only hear about what goes on at Craftsy through comments here on the quilting board. I searched their website yesterday and emailed them. I can access all the classes I purchased on Craftsy-including the Carol Doak class mentioned above. I hope to hear from them soon.

Macybaby 12-07-2018 04:04 AM

quilterpurpledog, do you have a spam filter on your email? My provider includes one, and once in a while they update and then some stuff I was getting starts getting caught in the filter until I "approve" it again.

I have bluprint, and still get all of the craftsy emails - at least one a day! I only occasionally get an email from bluprint.

JustAbitCrazy 12-07-2018 05:46 AM

I agree with Macybaby---quilterpurpledog, you should still be getting the craftsy emails. I still get them, too.

SusieQOH 12-07-2018 07:00 AM

Yes, I do too. And these days- every day!

dunster 12-07-2018 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by JustAbitCrazy (Post 8172108)
I would expect you should be able to view any craftsy class you have bought on Bluprint, because when you log in you can get a drop down list of all your classes. I have only bought a few, but they all appear on my list and are available.

If you have *purchased* a Craftsy class, you can always watch it. If you have a Bluprint subscription, you can watch most Craftsy classes without purchasing them individually, as long as your subscription is active. However there are a few Craftsy classes that you can't watch on Bluprint without having purchased them separately.