Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: A Question for Bluprint Subscribers

A Question for Bluprint Subscribers

Hi everyone,
    I am looking for Carol Doak's class called Paper Pieced Stars.
    It's on Craftsy to purchase but not on Bluprint to watch whenever you want.

Anyone have any info on this?
    Thanks

It's come up before that not all the Craftsy classes are available on Bluprint. This must be one of them.

Thanks, Dunster.

It was my understanding that Craftsy is for ordering things and Blu Print is for watching things. You use the same password for both.
    Lori

I emailed them when a show I wanted wasn't on Bluprint. I got credit on my account to buy the show on Craftsy. Some of the classes wouldn't convert, not that they deliberately kept them off, is what I was told.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

Blog Entries
    I think Dunster is correct...as a Bluprint member you do not have complete access of all Craftsy classes.
    attitude is everything...the rest will fall into place.

IF YOU are a subscriber, sign in, go to craftsy and see if you can open up the class at no charge. or email them, they have great customer service

Thanks, everyone. I buy a lot from them and yes, they have outstanding customer service!

Blog Entries
    Craftsy I was told owns bluprint. I got a paper about it in my last order

I would expect you should be able to view any craftsy class you have bought on Bluprint, because when you log in you can get a drop down list of all your classes. I have only bought a few, but they all appear on my list and are available.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAbitCrazy View Post
    I would expect you should be able to view any craftsy class you have bought on Bluprint, because when you log in you can get a drop down list of all your classes. I have only bought a few, but they all appear on my list and are available.
    No, there are some on Craftsy that don't convert to Bluprint, even though they are the same company.

Interesting. I haven't got Blueprint but from they'd said had thought you could watch all of Craftsy's classes on it -- so as always, read the fine print. As for Carol Doak's piecing classes -- I have one on Craftsy and is the best paper piecing info I've ever seen. She makes it really easy and fun. Great teacher and the Craftsy format is perfect for this type thing.

I have been trying to get all this Craftsy-Blueprint stuff straightened out. I used to get emails from Craftsy to offer classes, products ( I like their fabric), patterns, etc. When they announced Bluieprint the emails stopped and I only hear about what goes on at Craftsy through comments here on the quilting board. I searched their website yesterday and emailed them. I can access all the classes I purchased on Craftsy-including the Carol Doak class mentioned above. I hope to hear from them soon.

quilterpurpledog, do you have a spam filter on your email? My provider includes one, and once in a while they update and then some stuff I was getting starts getting caught in the filter until I "approve" it again.

I have bluprint, and still get all of the craftsy emails - at least one a day! I only occasionally get an email from bluprint.
    My name is Cathy - and I'm addicted to old sewing machines and their attachments.

I agree with Macybaby---quilterpurpledog, you should still be getting the craftsy emails. I still get them, too.

Yes, I do too. And these days- every day!

Quote Originally Posted by JustAbitCrazy View Post
    If you have *purchased* a Craftsy class, you can always watch it. If you have a Bluprint subscription, you can watch most Craftsy classes without purchasing them individually, as long as your subscription is active. However there are a few Craftsy classes that you can't watch on Bluprint without having purchased them separately.