Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Bluprint subscription

Bluprint subscription

Has anyone tried the new bluprint (Craftsy) yearly subscription? Their current ad offers a quilt kit & $25 gift certificate if you subscribe by 31 Aug. I think it's $120. Just wondered if they have added a lot of new classes & if you thought that it was worth $10 a month.
    Thx, Min

Well.. I jumped in today and am looking forward to the new adventure! I selected my free quilt and used the $25 towards an already discounted Free Spirit 1-Yd cut Mystery Box. I find myself buying on Craftsy often and love their online classes so it was an easy purchase for me. But I'm sure it's not for everyone.

Good luck with your decision

Christine
    Christine
    In my dream world.... fabric is free and quilting makes you thin!

I can't find that offer. Can you direct me? Thanks.
    Carol

I received an email solicitation yesterday for their unique offer - if you did not then I would contact them directly. They offer an online Chat feature on their website which is mybluprint (without the 'e') scroll down to the bottom there's a Contact Us link.

Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by WANNABEE View Post
    I can't find that offer. Can you direct me? Thanks.
    Christine

Thanks, I'll try that. Have to wait till Monday. Is it $120 or $180?

This offer was for $120/1st year including the added goodies (free quilt kit + $25 gift certificate to Craftsy) - the goodies are what made it well worth the while for me.

Good luck!
    Christine

Msews, I did it in March and I've enjoyed it. With the kit, $25.00 to spend and a year of Unlimited I felt it was well worth it and still do. I really like their products and they have free ship. I plan to watch all the quilt shows and some knitting as well.
    Not sure if I will continue after my year is up but that's a great deal. Hope you enjoy it too.

With this deal it's even cheaper than $10 a month when you figure in the kit and the money to spend.
    Last edited by SusieQOH; 08-26-2018 at 04:57 AM.

I jumped in several months ago when they had a similar offer. I'm happy with what I got, though I don't watch as much as I hoped. Yet what I have watched has improved my quilting and given me a lot of ideas for FM designs and other tips.

I also plan on watching the tutorials on making bags/purses and stuff like that.

I make a point to stay away from the desserts/cakes/cookies videos. that is another area I have a lot of interest, but had to give up as a hobby because of the habit of eating my mistakes. I don't have that problem with quilting!
    My name is Cathy - and I'm addicted to old sewing machines and their attachments.

Bluprint

Thank you everyone for your comments. I enjoy most of their tutorials & have made a few purchases with them before.

Also, I had gotten the email that was from The Quilting Company advertising the offer. It took me a while to find it but if you can't get the info, email me at [email protected] & I will forward it to you.

Still somewhat on the fence 'cause I want to make sure that there are some new classes. When they have had free days on holidays before, I felt like od'd on them.

Thx again,
    Min

It's I a good deal if you use it! I have to make myself remember to watch.
    Mostly I'm watching things that I haven't 'bought' on the regular Craftsy site - they'll be around after my Bluprint subscription expires. I do have some frustration with Bluprint, however. Their search function needs some refining - if you don't know exactly what something is called, it may not come up and at least one class that I paid for on Craftsy isn't on Bluprint - which makes me wonder if it's the only one not available. I wish there was some way to mark what has been watched and to make a list of what I'd like to watch (like Netflix!). I've set up a spreadsheet so I can track it for myself but that's a lot of 'make work' in this technological age.

word of warning - the $25 coupon I received had nothing on it about an expiration date. I tried using it today and it says it's expired. So if you get your coupon, don't want several months to use it.
    My name is Cathy - and I'm addicted to old sewing machines and their attachments.

Freebie Stuff

Here's the link to the offer that I found:

https://fwmedia-mkt-prod2-m.adobe-ca...180825-Craftsy

Here's the info in the fine print that I just captured on the offer:

It does state that the $25 coupon is through September 30.

Questions or comments? Visit our Help Center.
    Bluprint | 999 18th Street | Suite 240 | Denver, CO 80202 / Copyright 2018
    Bluprint All Rights Reserved.

*One (1) redemption per email address 08/25/2018 12:01AM Mountain Time through 08/30/2018 11:59PM Mountain Time. Instructions for redeeming your kit and $25 coupon on Craftsy.com will be sent via email upon purchase of an annual Bluprint subscription through this limited time offer. Free kit must be redeemed on or before September 30th, 2018 at 11:59PM Mountain Time and unredeemed kits cannot be redeemed for any other product or value. While supplies last. Selection of quilt kit is based on availability. In the event that all of the kits included in this promotion run out of supply, Craftsy.com will offer a kit of similar or greater value in their place. $25 coupon expires on September 30, 2018 at 11:59PM Mountain Time and must be redeemed in a single transaction. Any unredeemed discount cannot be saved or carried forward to a future transaction. $25 coupon amount is in US Dollars. Credit/debit card required. Offer cannot be combined with other offers, and is not redeemable for cash. Offer is only available for new annual subscribers of a Bluprint paid membership, which begins immediately upon sign-up. Cancelled Craftsy Unlimited and cancelled or current Bluprint customers are not eligible for this offer. Offer is only available in the U.S. Free shipping on Craftsy.com is only available in the U.S. No free trial is available with this special offer. You can cancel at any time, but your annual subscription will remain active for the full year and prorated refunds will not be offered. Subject to additional terms. Bluprint and Craftsy may end or alter this offer at their discretion.

HTH
    Min

That's it! So glad you found it
    Christine

Blog Entries
    I joined a couple of months ago but have not had as much time in the summer months to watch...I’m sure I’ll get more out of it in the fall and winter months.
    attitude is everything...the rest will fall into place.

Love Bluprint! So many classes on so many things. I have made several bags with Annie Unrein. Her classes are awesome!

Blog Entries
    I rec’d the same offer a few months backs and I am really loving it. There are classes I never would have considered buying - but I am glad I have the opportunity to watch. Like beginner type classes and accurate piecing classes. There is always something to learn. I also love being able to order something and getting free shipping. And they ship fast.

I too got the offer and decided to jump in. I thought with the $180 va,he for the kit, $25 coupon and the free shipping it was well worth it, regardless of how many classes I watch. Thanks Macybaby for the coupon, I’ll have no choice but to go shopping now.

I have had blueprint for a few months now and have been very happy with it. I have always enjoyed craftsy classes so this just gives me access to lots of them.
    Downside.... lots of new baking to try out, patterns to try and embroideries to work on good thing there are some yoga classes to balance things out :-)

I haven't yet jumped in because I have most classes I want already. I do understand there are many new ones though. Does anyone know what the terms will be for renewal? Wondering if there will be another deal or for new members only.