Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

Nancy in Louisiana 05-03-2012 09:11 AM

Gotcha beat -- I'll be 62 on the 23rd. Only "good" thing about that is now I'm eligible for Social Security.

Everose 05-03-2012 09:39 AM

Nancy, it must be out year. I'm 62 in July. WOW!!! Didn't ever think I would get here. Yes, Social Security, Medicare soon and retirement.

Is your birthday in May, June or July? This will be one birthday to really celebrate!

Everose 05-03-2012 09:43 AM

Nancy, it must be our year. 1950 was a great year. I'll be 62 in July. This will be one birthday to celebrate. Social Security, Medicare soon and retirement. Can't beat those three.

Is your birthday in May, June or July? Will be thinking about you - enjoy!

Everose 05-03-2012 09:44 AM

I can see the computer is acting crazy - maybe I need to take a nap?

hoppa 05-03-2012 12:56 PM

I received a RAK from Mary and it came just when I needed it after getting out of the hospital a couple of days ago. She sent a beautiful card with an Ethiopian proverb, some Pez, a fat quarter of blue stars patiotic fabric and a book mark. Thank you so much Mary!

hoppa 05-03-2012 12:59 PM

Five RAK's went out this morning as was hoping to send out more but that was all I could handle right now without overexerting myself. Will see if maybe next week I can do a few more as sure felt good to finally get some out! they are heading hmmm in all directions.

Krystyna 05-03-2012 02:21 PM

Hoppa, hoping you are OK. Take it easy!

craftykk 05-03-2012 05:54 PM

Who on this rak thread does scrapbooking?

Jan Rutherford 05-03-2012 05:58 PM

A big THANK YOU for a SURPRISE RAK that arriived today from MSCUPID .... SHE sent me several pieces of pretty floral fabrics. OH the projects are spinning in my head!!! THANK YOU very much. I haven't mastered he posting photos yet, and I keep sayhing I am going too... I get very distracted, and one of these days..... POOF... photos will appear. THANK YOU so very much for the fabrics.. VERY NICE :-) My cat had to check them out also.

PS. Better keep track of what i sent out to all you good people, so i don't duplicate!!!

mscupid804 05-03-2012 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Jan Rutherford (Post 5191895)
A big THANK YOU for a SURPRISE RAK that arriived today from MSCUPID .... SHE sent me several pieces of pretty floral fabrics. OH the projects are spinning in my head!!! THANK YOU very much. I haven't mastered he posting photos yet, and I keep sayhing I am going too... I get very distracted, and one of these days..... POOF... photos will appear. THANK YOU so very much for the fabrics.. VERY NICE :-) My cat had to check them out also.

PS. Better keep track of what i sent out to all you good people, so i don't duplicate!!!

YW, glad you got 'em ok....enjoy!