Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

Jan Rutherford 01-21-2012 07:22 PM

HEY everyone... I Got RAK this week and was very surprised!! Silly me spent a few days trying to figure this out and there was a note right at the top of the card that says . YOU HAVE BEEN RAK FROM HAVPLENTY .... I guess i need new glasses LOL :-) What a surprise! GIFT certicate to a resturant in the vacinity of where I live, and one we have been to, but its been awhile! Even my hubs was very surprised! THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH havplenty! It was fun trying to figure this out, and I have kept everything from any swaps, I even checked the RAK list, but must of not looked very good. HAHA! WHAT FUN! THANKS :-)

Havplenty 01-21-2012 08:14 PM

you are so welcome jan. enjoy!!

Originally Posted by Jan Rutherford (Post 4897755)
HEY everyone... I Got RAK this week and was very surprised!! Silly me spent a few days trying to figure this out and there was a note right at the top of the card that says . YOU HAVE BEEN RAK FROM HAVPLENTY .... I guess i need new glasses LOL :-) What a surprise! GIFT certicate to a resturant in the vacinity of where I live, and one we have been to, but its been awhile! Even my hubs was very surprised! THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH havplenty! It was fun trying to figure this out, and I have kept everything from any swaps, I even checked the RAK list, but must of not looked very good. HAHA! WHAT FUN! THANKS :-)

mscupid804 01-23-2012 09:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you Robyn for the great RAK pkg today! I LOVE the fabric and now I have a purple thang! YAY!!!!!! Also for the cool pattern, the curves/scallop border will be a new challenge for me. Thanks again Robyn!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]305539[/ATTACH]

Krystyna 01-23-2012 09:51 AM

Oooooo! Love that pattern!

mscupid804 01-23-2012 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4902633)
Oooooo! Love that pattern!

I know right? Ain't it PURDY?!:D

Krystyna 01-23-2012 01:33 PM

So are you making one for each of us? Don't answer. I know you are. I don't want to ruin the surprise!
;););)

Krystyna 01-23-2012 01:37 PM

Speaking of swell things ... Louise can we put a "likes scraps" into the matrix? I'll be glad to help.

Krystyna 01-23-2012 03:10 PM

Anyone up for a little YAK on RAK? ;)
I'll start.
I've been ploughing through my bucket of strips - which is just a teeny tiny bit of what I have. Now on day three, I am getting sick of it. It has become an endurance ordeal. I WILL finish them off. I WILL if it kills me.
Once they are done, who knows what will happen.

Soooooo, who are the RAK scrap lovers? I've got a ton of them!

And now, off to run a nice hot tub and soak for a while. My back is killing me from all the sewing. I haven't indulged in that luxury for ages and it is time! Calgon - take me away!

Havplenty 01-23-2012 03:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
oh oh. the scrap dance again. me. me. what are you trying to do organize them or what?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]305627[/ATTACH]

fayzer 01-23-2012 03:44 PM

Here a scrap, there a scrap, everywhere a scrap......scrap.