Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

quiltymom 04-11-2012 11:09 AM

Wow thats so nice of you to offer!!!!! Thanks I'll see what I have

arizonagirl 04-12-2012 11:16 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I received a wonderful RAK from Teresa aka: misscupid. She sent me 4 pillow panels of ducks. They are all the same and my mind has been been spinning out of control with the possibilities for these panels. I'm thinking of doing some trapunto and boutis on these. I will make 4 pillows from these with solid backs on each. I can't wait to find some time to do these. She also sent me a Virginia postcard for my collection. Thanks Teresa.

P.S. Teresa I took care of it so that situation will not happen again. Thanks again.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]327253[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]327254[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]327255[/ATTACH]

mscupid804 04-12-2012 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl (Post 5135751)
I received a wonderful RAK from Teresa aka: misscupid. She sent me 4 pillow panels of ducks. They are all the same and my mind has been been spinning out of control with the possibilities for these panels. I'm thinking of doing some trapunto and boutis on these. I will make 4 pillows from these with solid backs on each. I can't wait to find some time to do these. She also sent me a Virginia postcard for my collection. Thanks Teresa.

P.S. Teresa I took care of it so that situation will not happen again. Thanks again.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]327253[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]327254[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]327255[/ATTACH]

YW Robyn, cant wait to see what you do with them!

mmb195152 04-13-2012 04:18 AM

I had the nicest surprise in my mailbox yesterday from Brenda 21. My camera is not cooperating, so I can't take a picture. Sorry! Brenda 21 sent me a a Cookbook for a Cause book, in which I found some wonderful recipes I will make soon for sure! She also sent some awesome fabric, a wonderful print on cream with red teal yellow and red. I love it! Also, a hotpad/ ornament pattern from DreamOn Quilts. I can't wait to make some of these for my domestic diva daughter. But I won't use the cute fabric, as I see a purse in its future. After a day in which I had my yearly physical, mammogram, and routine dental appointment, it was a wonderful surprise. Thank you so much my quilting friend. Mary

mscupid804 04-14-2012 08:02 AM

Wasn't there someone on the RAK list that likes Paisley????? Who was that plz????

quiltymom 04-14-2012 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5140251)
Wasn't there someone on the RAK list that likes Paisley????? Who was that plz????

I belive I did when sent for gingham I said I liked both.

Havplenty 04-14-2012 09:42 AM

i like paisley. it is so hard to keep up with what everyone likes, collects, wants, etc. i try to make notes on my spreadsheet as much as i can. btw, i think it is wanda lou that collects skull fabs and things.

jcrow 04-14-2012 10:06 AM

What is RAK? I read this thread and I'm not sure what it means. I think it means something to do with sending something to someone. Am I correct?

mscupid804 04-14-2012 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by jcrow (Post 5140524)
What is RAK? I read this thread and I'm not sure what it means. I think it means something to do with sending something to someone. Am I correct?

RAK=Random Act of Kindness

walk-n-roll 04-14-2012 01:41 PM

I am also a paisley lover. You sent me the awesome Christmas paisley. Thanks again.