Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

craftykk 03-24-2012 11:17 AM

Grammyj collects thimbles, shes on the rak list. she is missing these states:
washington
**** montana
**** n dakota
**** s dakota
***** idaho
*** california
*** nevada
**** utah

Ladybug 1938 03-24-2012 03:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got a really nice RAK today from Sewbeadit... Love the little book great for sketching a pattern and a take along one,, and some pink material,, 6 inch WOF lots I can do with that, especially after going to the Nickle Quilt class yesterday

Thanks so much...

Everose 03-24-2012 05:52 PM

Please put me on the "I like/love scraps" list. Have 2 scrap toddler quilts that I am DISing now. My bags of scraps keep multipling even when I use them by the tons.

Have a great evening ladies!!!

mooretll 03-25-2012 01:42 AM

Myrna, Job is going well. But man was i tired last week. I have a lot of cleaning to do in that kitchen They had no management for a couple months so it has not been cleaned very well. I am going in today for few hours and work on it while we are not serving. Have a great day!!

CherylW 03-25-2012 08:34 AM

Want to send out a thank you to Quiltymom (Sue) for a great little package. 4 bright (love them!) criss-cross coasters and some wildflower seeds (will plant the seeds shortly). It brought a smile to my face after a VERY long day at work! Thanks again Sue!

quiltymom 03-25-2012 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by CherylW (Post 5089270)
Want to send out a thank you to Quiltymom (Sue) for a great little package. 4 bright (love them!) criss-cross coasters and some wildflower seeds (will plant the seeds shortly). It brought a smile to my face after a VERY long day at work! Thanks again Sue!

Your very welcome!!!! Smiles are always good!!!!!

valleyquiltermo 03-25-2012 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by hoppa (Post 5086714)
Received a RAK from ValleyQuilterMO aka Donna a couple of days ago and sent her a Pm but wanted to acknowledge her on the board. She sent me a hefty pkg of precut triangles and a pop it case for a rotary cutter or other supplies. Thank you so much as she must have known I just learned how to do flying geese.

Well I didn't know you was learning how to make flying geese, but I ask God to guide me when sending RAKs, he knows all. So glad you liked your RAK, this made me happy.

wanda lou 03-26-2012 06:01 PM

thanks

1 Attachment(s)
I was RAK'd today by Painiacs.
Thank you so much for the set of handmade coasters, I will use them. A pack of note cards, pair of socks and paw print fabric. Thank you so much I will use it all.

hoppa 03-27-2012 06:28 AM

WAnt to thank sewbeadit for the RAK she sent. Sent some fabric strips, a quilt bookmark and pony tail things you use for bobbins, Have heard about those on the biard but havent seen them here. Shared them with Buce since he has a ton of bobbins that needed help. Thank you so much.

3NorwichTerr 03-27-2012 08:09 AM

Thanks to quiltymom for the really cute note cards with my name on them. They made my day.

Sorry for delay in posting my thanks. I've been away from the computer for a bit.