Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

3NorwichTerr 03-16-2012 05:54 PM

I was also lucky enough to receive a lovely RAK from CraftyKK -- and my jewelry was purple, which I loved! and I aslo got the pattern for the scrappy wallet. Couldn't have come at a better time. The last couple of weeks have been tough -- a friend at work collapsed and died at age 47, another friend's father passed away 2 days ago and a couple of other friends have had bad news about their parents. The package was a perfect antidote.

Deby

craftykk 03-16-2012 08:22 PM

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend and your other friend's father. I'm glad you liked your goodies though.

Funny how the Lord works, He knew you needed a little surprise.

Originally Posted by 3NorwichTerr (Post 5066533)
I was also lucky enough to receive a lovely RAK from CraftyKK -- and my jewelry was purple, which I loved! and I aslo got the pattern for the scrappy wallet. Couldn't have come at a better time. The last couple of weeks have been tough -- a friend at work collapsed and died at age 47, another friend's father passed away 2 days ago and a couple of other friends have had bad news about their parents. The package was a perfect antidote.

Deby

craftykk 03-16-2012 08:28 PM

I'm on a roll, I love putting little goodies together for you sweet ladies! I'm leaving Sunday to go to Middleburg, FL to see my brother and his family. Actually going to Orlando first for 2 days to Universal. My daughter, Alli is going with me. She's on spring break from nursing school and we are looking forward to our trip. I can't WAIT to experience Harry Potter land..lol Just love it! But I could not resist sending out a couple more RAKs before I go...So tomorrow 2 packages going out...zip codes totaling.....drum roll..................

and

Enjoy!

When I get home I'm going to start on my next doll quilt!! I haven't decided what colors I want to do yet...but I really want to try Rhonda's cut down method!

craftykk 03-16-2012 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl (Post 5065404)
You should add a link to your esty shop to you signature on your profile.

Thanks for the tip, Robyn...great idea!

Actually I've just opened a shop on artfire and if it goes as well as my etsy one has, I may eventually switch all together. I really like artfire so much.

www.customcreationsbykk.artfire.com

mooretll 03-17-2012 01:52 AM

Thank Myrna, no we only do shows here in Fla. But if you get this way some times look us up.

Ladybug 1938 03-17-2012 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by craftykk (Post 5066801)
Thanks for the tip, Robyn...great idea!

Actually I've just opened a shop on artfire and if it goes as well as my etsy one has, I may eventually switch all together. I really like artfire so much.

www.customcreationsbykk.artfire.com

Looked through your online shop, lots of nice things there... They are all so different then anything I have seen...

Krystyna 03-17-2012 05:22 AM

Yes! Love the tape measure earrings!

mmb195152 03-17-2012 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl (Post 5065404)
You should add a link to your esty shop to you signature on your profile.

Hi Robin,
I probably am one who hasn't listed much on my RAK info. I am very much a newby, and I don't really know a lot about what is out there that I might like, or could use. I like making purses, so like many others, FQs are always welcome. I am also just learning to paper piece, so I really don't know other than and "add a fourth ruler, which I purchased, what else might be helpful that I don't know about. So if we haven't posted much info, maybe it is because we would be thrilled with anything. The best part is just having a surprise package that comes saying "someone thought of you today"

My favorite part is making up packages for others, though I have had to back off some lately due to health issues.

Mary

quiltymom 03-17-2012 02:27 PM

RAK Package

2 Attachment(s)
Thankyou mscupid804 (Teresa) for all the gingham you sent me.

Quilty-Louise 03-17-2012 03:52 PM

I want to say THANK YOU!!!!! to 3NorwichTerr for my awesome
Ohio mug.

Now I don't know if there was anything inside besides the mug
and some packing peanuts or not because the USPS did a number
on the box. Fortunately the mug was NOT broken.

Thank you again it is awesome!!!

I will post the pics when I can get my stupid camera to play
right.