Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

Lv2sew2011 03-15-2012 08:43 PM

Krystyna Thank you for the swatch cards, didn't know what they were when I first got them, or course I didn't have my glasses on when I first open the card and I said self what the heck is this (LOL), so I put my eyes on and realize they were swatch cards, again thank you!

Donna

Havplenty 03-15-2012 09:02 PM

crafty i believe just about everyone on this thread is signed up on the rak list and per louise (keeper of the rak list) there were many who did not want their personal information on a yahoo group list. there are just too many privacy issues with these public lists. plus i would like to see this endeavor stay manageable for louise.

i will make a notation on my rak list that you would like do-dads also. i am going to a really big conference in a coupla of months so i will try to get plenty of goodies.

Originally Posted by craftykk (Post 5063976)
I'd really like to see more of you sign up on the rak list. I know I sure have a lot of fun putting little surprises together :)

Also I'd like to see those who are on the rak list go on the yahoo group and give more info, some on the rak list haven't said any things they like.

mooretll 03-16-2012 04:23 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I was raked by wanda yesterday! she sent a pretty purple fat quarter,some embroidery thread a zipper a fabric strip and a very nice card. Thank you Wanda!!!
also thought you ladies would like to see some of my hubby's handy work. He makes and sells these at craft shows

hoppa 03-16-2012 06:30 AM

Thank you Krystyna gor the swatch cards. Sorry I am a couple of days late but had atooth pulled and have been under the weather.Had to laugh whrn I opened the enveloped and the Purim confetti fell out. They will work for an art quilt down the road or even possibly for my upcoming art retreat project. Once again thanks!

barefoot quilter 03-16-2012 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by JauntyMelissa (Post 5062214)
I want to thank Barefoot Quilter for the wonderful shells that she has sent me and the beautiful quilt that it was wrapped up in!!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]320051[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]320052[/ATTACH]

your welcome i am glad you like them...

arizonagirl 03-16-2012 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by craftykk (Post 5063991)
Thank you, that's Holdyn, the little girl I take care of. Shes 2 now, I've had her since she was born. So she's like a grandchild really. I do home day care. I'm gettig TWO new babies this spring! I'm so excited!

As for the RAKs I really enjoy making things to share :) I wish more of you gals would sign up and more would say more about what you like (hint hit) lol.

Ps-- I sell that jewelry in my etsy shop and the quilt blocks are very popular.

You should add a link to your esty shop to you signature on your profile.

wanda lou 03-16-2012 11:23 AM

I was Rak'd today thank you Diana .... will post a pix later.

mooretll 03-16-2012 11:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I was raked today by Craftykk. She sent me a pattern to make two different wallets and some magnets in one of my favorite color combos Black and white that look like quilt squares and a piece of Jewlery in the same colors. Thank you!!

CajunQuilter2 03-16-2012 12:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got an RAK from craftykk today...:thumbup: Look how cute everything is....love it all. Thanks so much Kristen

CajunQuilter2 03-16-2012 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by mooretll (Post 5064397)
I was raked by wanda yesterday! she sent a pretty purple fat quarter,some embroidery thread a zipper a fabric strip and a very nice card. Thank you Wanda!!!
also thought you ladies would like to see some of my hubby's handy work. He makes and sells these at craft shows

Debbie,
Love the chest, it is beautiful....Does he do any of the craft shows around Louisiana?