Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

Havplenty 03-18-2012 08:41 AM

one of my rak recipients let me know that she got to use her dinner certificate and enjoyed the restaurant. i do hope that the other recipients will have an opportunity to use theirs also and have a great meal.

i am working on other raks to send out soon. gotta make some notes on my list of what everyone collects, wants, likes by going back through the posts since this info may not be on the list now. plus i am gathering leftover conference do-dads together to send out. phew! it's called spring cleaning for a reason. :)

Quilty-Louise 03-18-2012 09:53 AM

I still have not used mine yet (pout), its hard for me to
get hubs to go to out to eat since he hates going out.

I told him last week that if he didn't get off his lazy butt
to go with me that I would find someone else to go enjoy
a meal with. No reply from on that (yet).

Maybe I will take my now OUT OF THE HOUSE daughter
to eat since she will be on a tight budget now and not able
to afford eating out., Only thing is will be finding time for
her since she seems to be working all the time now (she
will have to work for 13-14 days without a day off).

But I DO plan to get it used SOON as I am excited to see
how their food is.

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 5070389)
one of my rak recipients let me know that she got to use her dinner certificate and enjoyed the restaurant. i do hope that the other recipients will have an opportunity to use theirs also and have a great meal.

i am working on other raks to send out soon. gotta make some notes on my list of what everyone collects, wants, likes by going back through the posts since this info may not be on the list now. plus i am gathering leftover conference do-dads together to send out. phew! it's called spring cleaning for a reason. :)

quiltymom 03-18-2012 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by sewbeadit (Post 5069419)
I also wanted to say, I am going to give it, the shells a try in the next couple of days, looks interesting!

Your very welcome I made one with my template last Dec. it was fun enjoy!!!

Nancy in Louisiana 03-18-2012 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5070250)
Nancy, that cyclops pin is sew cute!

Should have been a four-holer rather than a two=holer button, but I didn't make that batch of angels. But they are cute and I will be "borrowing" that idea for future.

valleyquiltermo 03-18-2012 03:16 PM

I just wanted to thank Krystyna for the lovely card and Fabric swatch cards. It make my day. Thanks ever so much.

valleyquiltermo 03-18-2012 03:20 PM

I wanted to thank walk-n-roll for the lovey RAK she sent, nice fabric and almond joys and a nice card. Thanks ever so much. My moma and my Cuz Sandy and G-son all got a almond joy, because they where all standing here when I opened it, They all said thanks, LOL. Love the fabric.

arizonagirl 03-18-2012 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by SLHughes (Post 5068872)
I received to RAK's yesterday. Well I believe they were RAK's ... I received 2 postcards from Robyn aka arizonagirl for my postcard collection. Thanks Robyn!!! Very much appreciated. Love them.

Also received a RAK from Diana Long ... aka walk-n-roll ... I received 2 more postcards to add to my collection ..one of Pennsylvania and the other from OHIO; also there was a pretty emery board, a fat quarter with hersey kisses on it and a bag of M&M's ...Yummy!!!

Love it all ... Thanks Ladies!!!

Stacey I'm so glad they got there. I was starting to worry that they were lost. I have never mailed outside of the states before and didn't know how long it would take to get to you, long than I expected. I love collecting postcards and have never known anyone else who did so until meeting others on the board. I hope that you enjoy them.

arizonagirl 03-18-2012 10:17 PM

Some one should be receiving an RAK tomorrow according to the post office.

walk-n-roll 03-19-2012 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by valleyquiltermo (Post 5071287)
I wanted to thank walk-n-roll for the lovey RAK she sent, nice fabric and almond joys and a nice card. Thanks ever so much. My moma and my Cuz Sandy and G-son all got a almond joy, because they where all standing here when I opened it, They all said thanks, LOL. Love the fabric.

You are very welcome. I'm glad we were able to spread the kindness to several others also.

mscupid804 03-19-2012 08:47 AM

I was just RAK'd by craftykk! Thank you KK!
http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/t...craftykk-1.jpg