Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Ray (Our adopted kitty) goes missing (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/ray-our-adopted-kitty-goes-missing-t135162.html)

kuntryquilter 07-06-2011 06:08 AM

Anxiously awaiting word that your precious kitty has returned home.

greenini 07-06-2011 06:10 AM

Well, last night wasn't the night, I must admit, I'm getting more sad the longer he's gone. And we're going to be leaving for NH tomorrow!

nativetexan 07-06-2011 07:23 AM

Make sure your neighbors know about him. did you put pics up around the neighborhood with contact info on it too? I would. Years ago our cat went missing for a week. showed up very hungry and shedding. I think she got in someone's garage as they were going on vacation.

I wonder 07-06-2011 07:59 AM

Oh, I sure hope you find this little one! Our pets mean the world to us! Sending prayers your way!

Nan C 07-06-2011 10:19 AM

My heart is breaking for you.....our kitty was gone for over a week and I could not sleep I just kept checking the doors to see if she had come home and thank the Lord finally one day she was back. So I know what you are going through. I pray Ray comes home. ((hugs))

purple_butterfly 07-06-2011 04:56 PM

This is the first thread I come to in the morning hoping for good news. My heart is breaking for you and for Ray. It's bad enough when they go missing at home, but being on holiday and having to leave makes it worse. We all pray he comes back before you leave :cry:

TShooters 07-06-2011 07:30 PM

Hoping this has a happy ending. :-(

noahscats7 07-07-2011 04:24 AM

This probably speaks for alot of us, as it is the first link I go to also. I so hope all turns out well.

Originally Posted by purple_butterfly
This is the first thread I come to in the morning hoping for good news. My heart is breaking for you and for Ray. It's bad enough when they go missing at home, but being on holiday and having to leave makes it worse. We all pray he comes back before you leave :cry:

All Thumbs 07-07-2011 06:38 AM

Good morning greenini............Today is the 7th and I believe the day you said you were leaving the area. My heart is heavy for you having lost your cat, Ray. If he has not returned, please remember he has large paws, a keen eye and looks strong to protect himself. If he has not returned, please remember the love he brought to you; and, if he has not returned, we hope his personality will find another good home as yours has been.

Prayer for a Lost Pet

We ask you to help greenini find Ray the cat, their dear pet who is now lost. We know that you placed animals on the earth for many reasons, including companionship for man.
We therefore ask you to help greenini find their lost companion, and pray that You will keep Ray safe and protect Ray from harm until he is found. We join our prayers with St. Francis, St. Anthony of Padua, and all the saints and blessings to all animals who have lost their way today.

materialgrl 07-07-2011 06:43 AM

Thank you for posting that prayer,I was trying to figure out something to say a prayer,and yours is perfect