Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RECENTLY LOCKED USERS (UPDATED) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/recently-locked-users-updated-t15603.html)

Jim's Gem 01-19-2009 10:28 PM

Thanks admin. I appreciate all your hard work! You do a great job with this site, I really enjoy it.

purplemem 01-20-2009 12:02 AM

Thanks Admin. I appreciate the explanation and understand your frustration at this mis-use of the message board.

This site has been my lifeline in a difficult time. The Quilting Board has taught me how to quilt and has built my self-confidence immensely. Thank you for working to give us a site for learning and sharing.

tlrnhi 01-20-2009 02:32 AM

Thanks Admin.
I was a bit confused as to what happened.
Ya leave for a bit, come back and find that things have really gone awry.
Thanks for all you do Admin. You too, Patrice and Shadow.

Quilt4u 01-20-2009 02:33 AM

Thank you for your time. I think all of you are doing a great job. I just love this board.

Up North 01-20-2009 03:39 AM

I agree with everyone else Thank you for spending the time to get things back in line, I spend more time here than I do at the machine but all the people on this board have become like friends to me. Admin, Patrice and Shadow keep up the good work.

Knot Sew 01-20-2009 04:56 AM

Hey Admin...is that a picture of you.....my you are a very hansome man :oops: :oops: :wink: :roll: :lol: :D :D :D :D

Mamagus 01-20-2009 05:27 AM

Agreed!

And I had the Administrator pegged as being some grey-haired old man. WOW was I wrong!

sandpat 01-20-2009 05:36 AM

OK...I too agree on the nice looking!! Now..back to bizness...

First, thank you for the board...I love it! I've learned a ton from all the information and I've made what I think are some pretty good friends. I do know that now, my days wouldn't be complete without checking in to see what everyone is doing.. So..thank all of you for keeping this going.

With that being said...(and I do mean it)..now I'm nervous..is there a rule I don't know about that might cause me to be banned? Where are the rules so that I can read them to make sure I don't do anything wrong?

I understand why you did what you did but I'll have to say I will miss my friends.

Mrs. Mel 01-20-2009 05:44 AM

I am sorry you had 4 frustrating hours yesterday, but I too appreciate all the time and effort put into running this board. Sometimes people can behave in such a disappointing manner; but sometimes one is delightfully surprised.

Thank you Admin, Shadow and Patrice; I am sure you don't hear that enough. :D

pocoellie 01-20-2009 05:49 AM

Thank you Admin., Shadow and Patrice. We appreciate all you do. I have to admit I was a bit confused about all the deletes, etc. I have learned so much and seen so many beautiful quilts to inspire me, and gotten to know many people. Thanks again for your time and patience.