Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Sensa (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/sensa-t146130.html)

Sweeterthanwine 08-18-2011 03:23 PM

Has anyone out there tried the weight loss product called "Sensa"? If you have, how did it work for you?

sewwhat85 08-18-2011 03:24 PM

i was wondering about it also

MellieKQuilter 08-18-2011 03:35 PM

Curious about the answers.

AlwaysQuilting 08-18-2011 03:39 PM

This makes 4 of us who are curious.

luv-e 08-18-2011 03:40 PM

OK, ladies........
Most of you know I just finished Chemo and in remission,YEA!!
I wanted to take it, gained ALOT of wt with chemo. I ask the Co. if they would send me what was in it so my Dr. could read it....they did and it is a bunch of herbs!!!!! He said there wasn't anything to hurt me but I would be wasting my money!!!!!!
Guess I'll just be Fluffy.....LOL LOL LOL LOL

Sweeterthanwine 08-18-2011 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by luv-e
OK, ladies........
I wanted to take it, gained ALOT of wt with chemo. I ask the Co. if they would send me what was in it so my Dr. could read it....they did and it is a bunch of herbs!!!!! He said there wasn't anything to hurt me but I would be wasting my money!!!!!!

But if it just herbs that won't hurt you and you can lose weight with it, why not give it a try. I realize it is a bit expensive, but carrying around a lot of weight is not good either.

SewExtremeSeams 08-18-2011 04:09 PM

OK, ladies........

I don't know anything about Sensa (haven't actually heard the name before) but I appreciate your term of being Fluffy... has a nicer ring to it!

luv-e 08-18-2011 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Sweeterthanwine

OK, ladies........

But if it just herbs that won't hurt you and you can lose weight with it, why not give it a try. I realize it is a bit expensive, but carrying around a lot of weight is not good either.

Let us know if it works, Please......... Prove my Dr. wrong hehehe

QuiltMania 08-18-2011 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Sweeterthanwine
Has anyone out there tried the weight loss product called "Sensa"? If you have, how did it work for you?

There is no magic pill or secret to weight loss. Eat right, watch your calories and exercise. Spend your money on healthy food rather than some weight loss pill/product. Just my 2 cents worth.

amma 08-18-2011 06:50 PM

Herbs aren't always just herbs... some can react with other "herbs," over the counter medications and prescriptions too. Check with your pharmicist to be on the safe side :D:D:D