Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Shrug for my granddaughter (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/shrug-my-granddaughter-t306908.html)

sewbizgirl 09-16-2019 05:38 PM

Oh my... two gorgeous new babies and one sweet shrug all in one thread! Both babies are so beautiful. Aren't we blessed?

Jingle 09-16-2019 06:57 PM

Susie your Granddaughter is gorgeous lying on that gorgeous quilt. Shrug is beautiful.

Jingle 09-16-2019 06:58 PM

Iceblossom your Grandson is very handsome.

Moira in N.E. England 09-16-2019 11:43 PM

What a pretty shrug!
Baby clothes are such fun to knit and the choice of yarns in stores today are lovely.

Congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter.

copycat 09-17-2019 01:49 AM

Your granddaughter is precious. Thanks for the wonderful photos. Your shrug is going to look so cute on her!

Please advise me on the Muti Lynn pattern. I would love to try this pattern. I can knit and purl and have done a lace stitch, but only have knit scarves and throws. This would be my first attempt at making a knit project that someone would wear. Where is the pattern available please. ...and thank you for sharing! :)

Rhonda K 09-17-2019 03:41 AM

Beautiful little babies and a pretty shrug for her. Congrats!

luvstoquilt 09-17-2019 04:32 AM

Susie your granddaughter is adorable and the shrug is beautiful..love the buttons. Iceblossom congratulations on your new grandson. Welcome to the world of grandmotherhood. It is wonderful.❤️ Beautiful babies💕

SusieQOH 09-17-2019 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by copycat (Post 8302477)
Your granddaughter is precious. Thanks for the wonderful photos. Your shrug is going to look so cute on her!

Please advise me on the Muti Lynn pattern. I would love to try this pattern. I can knit and purl and have done a lace stitch, but only have knit scarves and throws. This would be my first attempt at making a knit project that someone would wear. Where is the pattern available please. ...and thank you for sharing! :)

copycat- the pattern is on the Love's Crafts website and it's called Muti Lynn. It offers a variety of sizes. I made it larger because they grow out of newborn so fast. Let me know if you can't find it but I think you will. And thank you for the comments!
Oh- I goofed up the bodice at first. Once I got the hang of it everything went well.
Thanks, everyone! We're too happy for words!

Taughtby Grandma 09-17-2019 04:58 AM

Beautiful shrug for a beautiful grand daughter! Congratulations!

maviskw 09-17-2019 06:13 AM

Quote: Sorry they loaded sideways! Quote

I can get them right side up by right clicking on the picture. A box comes up with "Open image in new tab." Left click on that and a new tab appears at the top of the screen. Left click on that tab, and the picture comes up right side up. Most of the time! I feel so much better when I can look at pictures right side up.