Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   So...I'm thinking its... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/so-im-thinking-its-t20654.html)

Mousie 06-10-2009 06:21 AM

i'm not Ace Ventura either...LOL...Jim Carey, guess you love him, or you don't. I do! :D

k3n 06-10-2009 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
i'm not Ace Ventura either...LOL...Jim Carey, guess you love him, or you don't. I do! :D

I LOVED him in the Truman Show and Bruce Almighty but NOT in the Pet things or Mask - too silly! :D

Mousie 06-10-2009 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

I LOVED him in the Truman Show and Bruce Almighty but NOT in the Pet things or Mask - too silly! :D

Pet things, yes, tooo silly, but, sorry, I liked the mask. yes, it was corny, but, he had a certain, green charm, lol! it was a cute story line, that brought out different characters.
also, love the grinch. think his acting was brilliant in that.
I have seen parts of The Truman Show, but I fall asleep during movies. Some day, I'll watch it again. He may be crazy, but I think he is very talented. Same with Robin williams, his bubble ain't always level, but he is brilliant,...don't like any of his offcolor stuff. just too much. loved, mrs. doubtfire. :D

k3n 06-10-2009 09:37 AM

I LOVE Robin Williams - his voice for the genie in Aladdin was genius! And to think he did it cold in front of a mike before he even knew what the character looked like! He's amazing. And a pretty good serious actor too - Good Will Hunting for eg.

Mplsgirl 06-10-2009 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

Pet things, yes, tooo silly, but, sorry, I liked the mask. yes, it was corny, but, he had a certain, green charm, lol! it was a cute story line, that brought out different characters.
also, love the grinch. think his acting was brilliant in that.
I have seen parts of The Truman Show, but I fall asleep during movies. Some day, I'll watch it again. He may be crazy, but I think he is very talented. Same with Robin williams, his bubble ain't always level, but he is brilliant,...don't like any of his offcolor stuff. just too much. loved, mrs. doubtfire. :D

"His bubble ain't always level"? I got to use that soon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mousie 06-10-2009 10:13 AM

YW, Pam,...stole it from hubby, years ago. Only way to cope in this family, (his family), is to either get them before, they get you...
or be forearmed...that's fore-armed, not four-armed.
I am four eyed, though! 8)

OHSue 06-10-2009 07:10 PM

Those help you swim faster....

Mousie 06-11-2009 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by OHSue
Those help you swim faster....

OhSue, do you mean, four arms, four eyes, lol...or wings?
I'm hoping nobody has all of those...they might sink! :lol:

OHSue 06-11-2009 03:59 PM

Those arm flaps act like flippers for your arms! LOL

Mousie 06-11-2009 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by OHSue
Those arm flaps act like flippers for your arms! LOL

well, I don't have the arm flaps, but I have flappy...well, let's just say, it's a good thing, I can float on my back! :wink: