Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Stars Foal Watch :) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/stars-foal-watch-t21684.html)

gaigai 07-06-2009 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Hey, if I can run out on my balcony in the rain to rinse off, Kay can run out to the stall with Rusty holding the sprinkler for her to run thru to rinse off on the way. lol

I can see it now:

Lookat her go Boogity Boogity
They call her the STREAK
She's the fastes thing on two feet

Terri yelled "Bill, cover your eyes!"
But it was too late, he'd been FOAL CAMMED!

buggalugs 07-06-2009 05:47 AM

I thought I had read 10 too. Ok Star I have all my 224 quarter square triangles cut, you can have your baby now :)
JAcqui

tlrnhi 07-06-2009 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by gaigai

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Hey, if I can run out on my balcony in the rain to rinse off, Kay can run out to the stall with Rusty holding the sprinkler for her to run thru to rinse off on the way. lol

I can see it now:

Lookat her go Boogity Boogity
They call her the STREAK
She's the fastes thing on two feet

Terri yelled "Bill, cover your eyes!"
But it was too late, he'd been FOAL CAMMED!

ROFLMAO!!!!

Yes, she said she'd let her out at 10, but I'm thinking she's about ready within the next 2 hours

gaigai 07-06-2009 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by buggalugs
I thought I had read 10 too. Ok Star I have all my 224 quarter square triangles cut, you can have your baby now :)
JAcqui

Wow, JAcqui, if you sew your quarter squares from triangles, you are a MUCH better woman than I!! You go girl!

tlrnhi 07-06-2009 05:50 AM

That's what I'm thinking too! I do the square method...put the 2 squares together, line down, then sew on each side of line, cut and voila!!

Ninnie 07-06-2009 05:52 AM

So Terri, I went and looked at your house and I love it!!!
Looks perfect and I can see you there, donned in rubber gloves, checking out pregnant horsies!!! LOL

All the rooms are nice sizes!!

tlrnhi 07-06-2009 05:53 AM

Yup and I can just run thru the backyards to Kays house! lol

Only thing...wallpaper would have to come down and carpet would have to come out. Rooms are VERY dated! Plus, we'd have to put an addition on there....so hubby says.....

buggalugs 07-06-2009 05:55 AM

LOL gai, I am defintiely NOT a good quilter but thats what this pattern calls for lol...
Hey did any of you think about bribing this lady with a quilted rug? You know she might have been more amenable lolol
Jacqui

Ninnie 07-06-2009 05:56 AM

Hay, I love to wallpaper and , well after the den, am an expert at painting!! and We have replaced most of the carpet with hardwood floors and did it our selfs.

So I know you can do it all! :wink:

tlrnhi 07-06-2009 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by buggalugs
LOL gai, I am defintiely NOT a good quilter but thats what this pattern calls for lol...
Hey did any of you think about bribing this lady with a quilted rug? You know she might have been more amenable lolol
Jacqui

They already have a quilted sign....what more do they want? lol
Don't think a rug would work, but then again, they DO lay down when they sleep, so maybe a nice rug for them to sleep on. Maybe a homemade pillowcase to match? lol