Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Stars Foal Watch :) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/stars-foal-watch-t21684.html)

buggalugs 07-06-2009 05:58 AM

ROFLOL Terri I meant a rug for her back lol not a floor rug, so sorry for hte mix up , but it did make me chuckle lolol
#Jacqui

tlrnhi 07-06-2009 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by Ninnie
Hay, I love to wallpaper and , well after the den, am an expert at painting!! and We have replaced most of the carpet with hardwood floors and did it our selfs.

So I know you can do it all! :wink:

Cool! You are hired!
If you look at the map on that site, click on Bird Eye View, then go down 2 houses,,,,there's Kay's! Really close, huh? I could get a riding lawnmower to ride over there. Cut the neighbors lawn on the way lol

Come on Star, quit standing there!

tlrnhi 07-06-2009 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by buggalugs
ROFLOL Terri I meant a rug for her back lol not a floor rug, so sorry for hte mix up , but it did make me chuckle lolol
#Jacqui

LOL
Really, I made a banner for Kay. One side says COLT, other says FILLY. Only thing...it doesn't show up on the cam because the can is on night vision :(

buggalugs 07-06-2009 06:02 AM

oh that sounds wonderful :) wish we could see it!!!
Jacqui

Joan 07-06-2009 06:03 AM

Good Morning---what no foal yet?

I felt guilty going to bed last night, I figured the time was right
and Star was going.

I'm going to check on our girl right now since Kay says it could
be any time now.

(I was hoping she would wait until tomorrow......sigh.... :x )

Thanks Patrice, this is no time to move a lady......anywhere

k3n 07-06-2009 06:04 AM

Hey Terri - you should have put the dayglo dinos and fireflies on the banner! Then it would show up!

I'm just back from the dentist - had to have a root filling. He injected me then started drilling and I nearly hit the ceiling so he injected me again. The whole right side of my face, tongue and even up to my hairline are numb - yeauch. The kids just laugh at me if I try to talk to them 'erghhhhmmmmmphhhfffrrttt'! OK I'm off to pack their bags (not cos they laughed, because their Dad's picking them up at 10am tomorrow!) LOL

gaigai 07-06-2009 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
That's what I'm thinking too! I do the square method...put the 2 squares together, line down, then sew on each side of line, cut and voila!!

Yup, that's how I do it, then for quarters, take the two halves and do the same thing.

Come on STAR!

tlrnhi 07-06-2009 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by k3n
Hey Terri - you should have put the dayglo dinos and fireflies on the banner! Then it would show up!

I'm just back from the dentist - had to have a root filling. He injected me then started drilling and I nearly hit the ceiling so he injected me again. The whole right side of my face, tongue and even up to my hairline are numb - yeauch. The kids just laugh at me if I try to talk to them 'erghhhhmmmmmphhhfffrrttt'! OK I'm off to pack their bags (not cos they laughed, because their Dad's picking them up at 10am tomorrow!) LOL

OUCHY!!

gaigai 07-06-2009 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

Poor k!!! Owwwie! But on the other hand, if you really want to entertain the kids, take a sip of water using a straw! They'll really laugh when it runs out of the other side of your mouth! Ask me how I know! LOL

gaigai 07-06-2009 06:09 AM

Good gosh, from this angle she looks as wide as she is long! :lol: