Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Terri???? Kay??? Karla??? Amma??? Calling mare stare buds (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/terri-kay-karla-amma-calling-mare-stare-buds-t18839.html)

kaykay 04-13-2009 10:48 AM

Aww Karla I so feel for you! You have got to be exhasuted already.

They gave me some big horse pill thing. Im a mess. Cant hear cant see cant smell :( Im hoping these eye drops work quick because my eyes are making me crazy.

We were at a horse clinic sat at Getitias and when I came home hubby said you better check Patches because I dont think shes due in June. So I go running out and sure enough she has half a bag. Good thing hubby said something. Thats when I got to looking at dates and thinking man i screwed up royally. I suspect patches has about 2 weeks to go but as soon as I think shes fairly close she will be on cam.

Sending good thoughts to you karla for easy uneventful foalings! Remember im only a phone call away if you need me

tlrnhi 04-13-2009 03:16 PM

Oh Kay, I'm glad you got to the docs.
Being sick is no fun, especially when you have foals due!

Karla, I'm with you on those dreaded yeast infections. Peniclin (sp?) is the only one that does it to me, so I stay away from that stuff.

I sure hope we get a foal from someone this week!
Karla, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's Gypsy.

Patty44 04-13-2009 03:27 PM

I have an update on my icelandic mare Freyja,My husband went out to check on her at 2 in the morning easter morning,and there she was a little yellow dunn filly. So glad she fianl made it,she was due the 22 nd of March. We thought we would name her Paskalijli that means Easter Lilly in Icelandic language. Now as far as me knowing how to say it,thats another story..Haven't got any pictures yet,it has been raining seams like for two weeks.
(Pat

tlrnhi 04-13-2009 03:34 PM

OH, can't wait to see a pic of the little baby!

amma 04-13-2009 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Patty44
I have an update on my icelandic mare Freyja,My husband went out to check on her at 2 in the morning easter morning,and there she was a little yellow dunn filly. So glad she fianl made it,she was due the 22 nd of March. We thought we would name her Paskalijli that means Easter Lilly in Icelandic language. Now as far as me knowing how to say it,thats another story..Haven't got any pictures yet,it has been raining seams like for two weeks.
(Pat

Congrats!!!! Please post pictures!!!!! Love the name, too!!!!!

barnbum 04-13-2009 06:24 PM

Patty--we NEED a picture!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

sharon b 04-13-2009 06:47 PM

I cant wait to see Patches foal. Our first feature baby woohoo.

Kay what is a feature baby ? I thought we already had that with Dancer ? LOL hope you are feeling better real quick !

How is the cam coming ? Are you keeping the old black and white that worked well or trying another or getting a replacement for the color one that was defective ?
thanks
Sharon

barnbum 04-13-2009 06:50 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feature is Kay's newest stallion. :wink: :wink:

sharon b 04-13-2009 08:04 PM

OOOOOOOOOHHHH Thanks for explaining ...

Patty44 04-14-2009 03:37 AM

I want to post pictures so bad,but just won't work when I try.I am on dial up my computer is so slow. Even to vew pictures takes them for ever to come up. But I will give it another try.