Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Theft Problem - IMPORTANT MESSAGE: (funny?) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/theft-problem-important-message-funny-t64599.html)

Qbee 09-13-2010 10:34 PM

ROFL!!! OMGosh...I was taking a drink of Diet Coke and cracked up and blew it out my nose!!!!!!!!!!!! That was TOO funny and thanks for the sinus cleanse!!

fuail 09-13-2010 10:44 PM

So I guess I'm not the only one out there? And BTW, there is a Jenny Craig ad right above this box with a picture of Valerie Bertinelli who has the audacity to be the same age as me, but half the size!!

Bluebonnet Sue 09-13-2010 10:56 PM

Thanks for laugh Ditter. You know what they say, reality is always the funnier part of life. Now, we just need to keep our sense of humor as we pass through. And, would somebody please catch those thieves.

raptureready 09-14-2010 01:04 AM

This happened to me too!!!! I found all my missing parts but Cindy Crawford wouldn't give them back. Shame on her.

I had to go to the doctor the other day because of a rash on my breasts. It seemed to be spreading outward from the nipples. The doctor asked some strange questions about when I got dressed of a morning. I told him that since I retired a lot of days were spent at home in a nightgown without ever getting dressed. He then told wrote me out a prescription but said I didn't need to go to the pharmacy just follow the directions. He wrote:
Upon getting up each morning put on a good bra and hitch up the straps. This will prevent the rug rash. :lol: :lol: :lol:

quiltmaker 09-14-2010 03:10 AM

People have no decency anymore....they will steal anything!

Thanks again Ditter, for my morning chuckle.

ptquilts 09-14-2010 04:41 AM

I am in the bureau years - my chest is heading for my drawers..

grammiepamie 09-14-2010 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by Jan in VA

Originally Posted by grammiepamie
They have been in my house too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks for the warning Ditter! I'm going to sit up all night with a stun gun and nail the sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea Ditter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

You two crack me up!! :lol:
But, I'm also taking precautions......I live alone in the country on a farm.
There are nothing but pastures and cows around me. You don't think they....???? omigosh! :shock:

Jan in VA

grammiepamie 09-14-2010 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by Jan in VA

Originally Posted by grammiepamie
They have been in my house too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks for the warning Ditter! I'm going to sit up all night with a stun gun and nail the sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea Ditter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

You two crack me up!! :lol:
But, I'm also taking precautions......I live alone in the country on a farm.
There are nothing but pastures and cows around me. You don't think they....???? omigosh! :shock:

Jan in VA

I will send you my stun gun. You are in the open. That's good. You can see him coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditter43 09-14-2010 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Qbee
ROFL!!! OMGosh...I was taking a drink of Diet Coke and cracked up and blew it out my nose!!!!!!!!!!!! That was TOO funny and thanks for the sinus cleanse!!

You see, it's true!! Laughter is the best medicine! :lol: :lol:

Joeysnana 09-14-2010 09:35 AM

It's nice to know this 57 year- old body of mine is not my fault!! :)