Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Twins are coming (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/twins-coming-t20659.html)

littlehud 05-28-2009 06:35 PM

Henry is a doll. And new twins. What fun for you. My niece had twins the beginning of this months. They are so cute.

Mplsgirl 05-28-2009 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by amma
I'm only 2 hours south.....and I LOVE babysitting :D :D :D

Amma - thank you for volunteering! You all are so sweet! Where is 2 hours south? My son lives in Tacoma and it takes an hour to get to Redmond where they live.

Mplsgirl 05-28-2009 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by littlehud
Henry is a doll. And new twins. What fun for you. My niece had twins the beginning of this months. They are so cute.

Okay! Where are the pictures?! Girls? Boys? Both?

Marcia 05-28-2009 07:25 PM

Oh my stars!!! I hope you live close by because she is going to be one very busy mommy with three under the age of 2!!! Congrats!!

Henry is getting so big-and looks adorable with his wild man hair.

Mplsgirl 05-28-2009 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Marcia
Oh my stars!!! I hope you live close by because she is going to be one very busy mommy with three under the age of 2!!! Congrats!!

They are in Seattle, I am in Illinois. Going up for the birth for 9 days, and her in laws live in Vancouver and are going to spend a couple of months with them, thank God! Wish I was closer.

omak 05-28-2009 10:36 PM

I am seeing a quilting bee in the plans!
I am in central washington, maybe four and a half hours from Tacoma ... but, it is freeway (70 miles an hour!) ...
Of course <g> I was thinking your daughter would LOVE some fresh air and come over here! LOL
But, a "gathering" could be fun, eh?

omak 05-28-2009 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Mplsgirl

Originally Posted by Marcia

They are in Seattle, I am in Illinois. Going up for the birth for 9 days, and her in laws live in Vancouver and are going to spend a couple of months with them, thank God! Wish I was closer.

Hey! I have family sitting up in Vancouver right now (job transfers, don't you know ...)

omak 05-28-2009 10:38 PM

If you come from Illinois by train, you will be passing right within four miles of my house! .... get ready for some really fine looking country!

amma 05-29-2009 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Mplsgirl

I live just outside of Olympia, but lived most of my life in Vancouver. Isn't it a small world??? :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't imagine being that far from my grands, they are all in Vancouver. I am glad to hear that you get to be there for the birth and for some special "grama" time afterwards :D :D :D