Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Update on boob. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/update-boob-t153628.html)

anniesews 09-18-2011 07:17 AM

Had to tell someone so they would sympathise with me. Can't go around telling your neighbors and people at church about things like this. :)

craftymatt2 09-18-2011 07:30 AM

Oh no here I go again, I can't stop laughing about this, and i know how bad that feels, but I thought she was going to say her DH put the bars of candy, ooops better not say that.
Anyway I hope you feel better soon, i really do, cause i know how painful that is.

Therese 09-18-2011 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by craftymatt2
Oh no here I go again, I can't stop laughing about this, and i know how bad that feels, but I thought she was going to say her DH put the bars of candy, ooops better not say that.
Anyway I hope you feel better soon, i really do, cause i know how painful that is.

Were you going to say he made smores? Sooo bad!!!!

Chasing Hawk 09-18-2011 08:38 AM

Mine used to bruise especially if I slept funny. My doctor had me take a vitamin E capsule everyday and wear a sports bra to sleep in under my PJ's. No more bruising.

jaciqltznok 09-18-2011 09:03 AM

ouch...I had a boob injury..involved a weaning calf, a strapless sundress, and a life time of jokes after that...sigh..it was a horrible ordeal that left my boob BLACK for a month...

quiltmau 09-18-2011 09:08 AM

love these-ROFL-I know it hurts-my lab makes a direct hit when she comes up on the bed but you gotta laugh or you cry!
Reading these I was laughing so hard my husband wanted to know what was so funny-Changed screen fast and told him he would NOT understand. He shrugged-"a female thing huh!"

alwayslearning 09-18-2011 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
ouch...I had a boob injury..involved a weaning calf, a strapless sundress, and a life time of jokes after that...sigh..it was a horrible ordeal that left my boob BLACK for a month...

You are too funny. Thanks for sharing. This is something that if nothing has ever happened to you, you just cringe imagining it. And where else but this board can you share?

Therese 09-18-2011 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok

I don't even need to hear the rest of this story! Bless your heart but it is funny!
It's so important to have a sense of humor in life, you know?

Tweety2911 09-18-2011 12:56 PM

Hope your booby boo boo gets better real soon!

NatalieMacDonald 09-18-2011 01:39 PM

Oh boy I had such a good long laugh reading everybodies responses late last night that I went right to sleep! Laughter is like good medicine.

I'm glad you are getting better and that hubby brought you two candybars to make you feel better.