Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Veggie garden upday and my Daylilies too! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/veggie-garden-upday-my-daylilies-too-t21518.html)

Mousie 06-19-2009 07:05 AM

...hmmm, the sheeps are in the meadow,
but, the cows are in...the daylilies! :?

*...gonna have to get my longhandled spoon out, and fling them cows...
over the moon, like the nursery rhyme...
look out, K, here one comes atcha now! LMBO :lol: :lol: :lol:
(shoulda done like yo mama tol' you and kept yo draws on...* :wink: )
heeheehee...haahaahaa...oh, it hurts... :lol: :lol: :lol:

k3n 06-19-2009 07:09 AM

C - you're 'cross threaded' again! LOL

Mousie 06-19-2009 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

Where did you come from??? I always said, you were fast...what's Hans say??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

k3n 06-19-2009 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

Originally Posted by k3n

Where did you come from??? I always said, you were fast...what's Hans say??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

He says 'only when necessary'! :lol:

Mousie 06-19-2009 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by k3n

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

Originally Posted by k3n

He says 'only when necessary'! :lol:

:XD:

sandpat 06-19-2009 03:34 PM

AND....here we go!!! :roll: ... :shock: Just had a mental image of one of our cows flipping head over tail over the moon with just a peek of long spoon handle out of the corner of my eye :shock:

Mousie 06-19-2009 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
AND....here we go!!! :roll: ... :shock: Just had a mental image of one of our cows flipping head over tail over the moon with just a peek of long spoon handle out of the corner of my eye :shock:

Patti, the reason you've only got a peek, is bc that is K's 'moon'*, that is shining so brightly, you can't see well! 8)

barnbum 06-19-2009 04:31 PM

Wow!! It's lush!! I love the zinnias!! Great job!!

sandpat 06-20-2009 04:25 AM

Karla, this is my first year to add the Zinnias to the veggie garden and I love them there! I can't believe how many bees they have attracted to the garden, maybe thats why I have weird corn stalks growing out of the top of my corn! Its really nice to have so much of something pretty to cut and bring in the house too!

Mousie 06-20-2009 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by Loretta
Beautiful gardens. 400 Daylilies is a lot of planting! WOW! they sure are beautiful!

yes, when she said 400, I was thinking, man, what a lot of work...but, then...400 beautiful flowers blooming...if you could keep cows out!
Maybe put some chicken wire, behind them? but my canna lilies used to grow really tall...well, was a thought :wink: