Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Weight loss challenge with a prize.........Aug sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/weight-loss-challenge-prize-aug-sign-up-t56679.html)

MissyGirl 08-03-2010 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Gwyn
Missy: At a normal weight the amount of junk in the trunk is mostly genetic. Get healthy, toned you will be the best you can be. I'm afraid if you set a specific goal like, nothing but muscle, you may get hurt. Besides, guys like a little jiggle as you walk away.

So true about the genetics. I will do my best and if I jiggle while I walk then I guess I just jiggle. :D

Missy

MissyGirl 08-03-2010 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Oh yeah. I'll probably be butt watching outside too. *sigh* Maybe I am a perv after all. :D :D :D

Missy

Now that would get my mind off of food.........................WAIT FOR ME I AM ON MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOOHOO!!!! I am going to have butt watching company!! YAY!

Missy

BonniFeltz 08-03-2010 08:40 AM

Wonder how many calories we can burn off when we jiggle. That counts as exercise doesn't it? (grins)

MissyGirl 08-03-2010 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
Wonder how many calories we can burn off when we jiggle. That counts as exercise doesn't it? (grins)

HAHA!! I am seriously going to ask the dietician this question today.

Missy

trupeach1 08-03-2010 08:41 AM

Missy: Besides, guys like a little jiggle as you walk away.

Haven't you ever heard the more the cushion the less the pushin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissyGirl 08-03-2010 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Missy: Besides, guys like a little jiggle as you walk away.

Haven't you ever heard the more the cushion the less the pushin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. I have heard that. Heh. This is just too funny. Oh, while I am spewing forth the events of the day with you guys and since you must surely know I am a little twisted at times I will tell you what happened with the psychiatrist.

A couple of months ago he started me on a new med. Side effects? He tells me there is only one and it is called a priapism. That, for those that do not know, is an erection that lasts for more than four hours. I immediately popped back with, "I got those all the time!" The nurse who was sitting in there with me spewed her coffee across the room when I said that. HEHEHE!

So, on to today. I walk in and say, "How is it going Dr. Priapism?" He burst out laughing and told me to get out. BWAHAHA! That nurse laughed so loud I heard her at the receptionists desk. I cannot wait to see what I call him next month. LMAO!!!

Missy

Gwyn 08-03-2010 09:09 AM

Oh my, not for my little ears...
You guys are naughty.

(so what is the name of that pill)

MissyGirl 08-03-2010 09:11 AM

Oh my, not for my little ears...
You guys are naughty.

(so what is the name of that pill)

trazadone...

Missy

fryguymoore 08-03-2010 10:29 AM

Hi all! I missed the deadline, but I would like to play along if that is okay. I'll send the winner a FQ, but I obviously can't win, then next month I'll sign up on time :D

I have lost 35 pounds, but I haven't lost anything more in the last year. I need to get back to exercising and eating better.

fryguymoore 08-03-2010 10:29 AM

Hi all! I missed the deadline, but I would like to play along if that is okay. I'll send the winner a FQ, but I obviously can't win, then next month I'll sign up on time :D

I have lost 35 pounds, but I haven't lost anything more in the last year. I need to get back to exercising and eating better.