Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Weight loss challenge with a prize.........Aug sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/weight-loss-challenge-prize-aug-sign-up-t56679.html)

Terryl 08-15-2010 05:01 PM

Always a pleasure to give you ideas :) :)

CAROLJ 08-16-2010 06:21 AM

I went bike riding again this morning, the lady I sometimes ride with, hit a curb then a second curb, flew off her bike and went slinding in the dirt. She skined up her arm and nose and I think she dislocated her shoulder.

We had decided to go in the morning because of the heat. We left at 5:30 so it was still a bit dark and I don't think she saw the curb cut out.

Have a blessed day everyone.

trupeach1 08-16-2010 06:42 AM

I gained.................having DS home didn't help then I was so happy he returen this weekend for DD b-day and again I was off to cooking and baking up a storm. Today is a new week I hope I do better.
The plus side is I promised myself when I lost the 19 lbs at the beginning of this quest to NEVER get above 190 and the scale hit 190 this morning.

GrammyX3 08-16-2010 08:05 AM

I was doing some reading this weekend and came across my favorite woman. She had an insight on how I feel and what I want to get away from. A thought I have fretted over for sometime. Just a little laughter for the day… Maxine the woman with all the insight and the attitude to go with it…..
"Baseball season is in full swing! Kind of like me in a halter top."

So on that note I'm heading out the door and down the road 2 miles and back. With the out look of one more step to the new ME! woohoo!

Have a wonderful day! Smile it makes you feel better.

MissyGirl 08-16-2010 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by CAROLJ
I went bike riding again this morning, the lady I sometimes ride with, hit a curb then a second curb, flew off her bike and went slinding in the dirt. She skined up her arm and nose and I think she dislocated her shoulder.

We had decided to go in the morning because of the heat. We left at 5:30 so it was still a bit dark and I don't think she saw the curb cut out.

Have a blessed day everyone.

Omigosh Carol! That is terrible. I sure hope she feels better soon. Wow.

Missy

MissyGirl 08-16-2010 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I gained.................having DS home didn't help then I was so happy he returen this weekend for DD b-day and again I was off to cooking and king up a storm. Today is a new week I hope I do better.
The plus side is I promised myself when I lost the 19 lbs at the beginning of this quest to NEVER get above 190 and the scale hit 190 this morning.

You are right. This is a new week. A new chance to get back to below 190. I am proud of you that you are getting right back up on the wagon and keeping on going.

Yay for you!

Missy

MissyGirl 08-16-2010 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by GrammyX3
I was doing some reading this weekend and came across my favorite woman. She had an insight on how I feel and what I want to get away from. A thought I have fretted over for sometime. Just a little laughter for the day… Maxine the woman with all the insight and the attitude to go with it…..
"Baseball season is in full swing! Kind of like me in a halter top."

So on that note I'm heading out the door and down the road 2 miles and back. With the out look of one more step to the new ME! woohoo!

Have a wonderful day! Smile it makes you feel better.

You are so sweet. I think Maxine is a hoot. I love her. I am smiling just because!

:D:D:D:D:D

Missy

seamstome 08-16-2010 08:47 AM

I made it through the weekend only gaining a quarter pound. On to the week, when I am more regimented.

dgrindey 08-16-2010 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by seamstome
I made it through the weekend only gaining a quarter pound. On to the week, when I am more regimented.

Congrats! I am back on today after a very nice couple days away with my hubby and eating what I should Not have. Busy day today so it will keep me from picking all day.

Good week everyone.

Leota 08-16-2010 09:15 AM

Well.... it's been 4 weeks and I'm still holding my lowest weight. :D Trying to stay on course.
I doubt I'll ever win FQ's because my losses are small and far between but they are staying off. But I'm still a winner :D