Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Weight loss challenge with a prize.........Aug sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/weight-loss-challenge-prize-aug-sign-up-t56679.html)

Terryl 08-21-2010 08:27 AM

How did you get that? I didn't think you had taken any pics. Bet he's really cute when he smiles :) :) He certainly has beautiful eyes. (I like the really dark eyes) How old is he/are you? Just curious, and YES you do hafta tell LOL.

MissyGirl 08-21-2010 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Terryl
How did you get that? I didn't think you had taken any pics. Bet he's really cute when he smiles :) :) He certainly has beautiful eyes. (I like the really dark eyes) How old is he/are you? Just curious, and YES you do hafta tell LOL.

That was the picture he had taken a few weeks ago. He does has beautiful eyes. I am 41 and he is 39. Both of us are old. lol!!

Missy

trupeach1 08-21-2010 08:35 AM

OK Missy, after seeing his pic I am sending you a sack of nickles not just onw!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

MissyGirl 08-21-2010 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
OK Missy, after seeing his pic I am sending you a sack of nickles not just onw!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

You are a person after my mother's heart! LOL!!!!

HAHA! My mom is going to bust her gut when I tell her what you said!

Missy

dgrindey 08-21-2010 08:53 AM

Missy, He is very nice looking and has a kind face. He is a lucky guy to meet you. Sounds like you had a great time. Lots of luck, honey. Keep us all posted---we are excited for you.
Donna

Terryl 08-21-2010 08:54 AM

You are both still babies. In the prime of you lives :) :)

MissyGirl 08-21-2010 08:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by dgrindey
Missy, He is very nice looking and has a kind face. He is a lucky guy to meet you. Sounds like you had a great time. Lots of luck, honey. Keep us all posted---we are excited for you.
Donna

Oh thank you so much! I will definitely keep you all posted. You guys are my cheerleading squad. I have to keep you updated.

Oh, yes, we did have a great time! I think the next big get together will probably be a cookout with Mike and his mom and my family. I think that it is a great idea to have all the families meet and get to know each other too.

I heart my life big right now.

Missy

MissyGirl 08-21-2010 08:58 AM

You are both still babies. In the prime of you lives :) :)

Babies, huh? I have not heard that in reference to me in a long time. LOL

Missy

Terryl 08-21-2010 09:02 AM

I was taught that ladies do not use the "F" word, so of course I won't say it but... I will hit the big 5-0 in September. Promise you won't tell anyone, cause I'm gonna lie about my age starting then :) :) :)

MissyGirl 08-21-2010 09:24 AM

I was taught that ladies do not use the "F" word, so of course I won't say it but... I will hit the big 5-0 in September. Promise you won't tell anyone, cause I'm gonna lie about my age starting then :) :) :)

HEHEHE! Mums the word! :lol: