Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/weight-loss-challenge-prize-dec-sign-up-will-close-dec-2-8am-t79556.html)

dgrindey 12-31-2010 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
ok people send me you loss ONLY if it is more then 7 lbs

That doesn't include me, that's for sure. Lost 2 lbs. all month. Not good----but the new year is a new start.

cjomomma 12-31-2010 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
ok people send me you loss ONLY if it is more then 7 lbs

Well I won't be PMing you. I weighed the day before Christmas and I hadn't gained but I didn't lose either.

Short an Sweet 12-31-2010 08:25 AM

mine was only 1.2 lbs so it's not me lol

trupeach1 01-01-2011 06:49 AM

The winner of Decembers challenge losing 9 lbs is........drum roll.............CAROLJ. Way to go Carol.

All you losers (hehehe) PLEASE contact Carol for her addy so that you can send her her much deserved FQ.

This months theme was baby/children.

cjomomma 01-01-2011 07:26 AM

Congratulations Carol.!! You are doing fabulous!!

Valerie Scherr 01-01-2011 07:32 AM

question can we still join for next month ?
I have lost 40 pounds over the last year but it was done the extremely hard way I was diagnosed with cancer in late January and had four rounds of aggresive chemo which of course I didn't even want to look at food. but now that I am cancer free I am slowly gaining the weight back and I definitely don't want that to happen. so any help would be a bonus ... let me know if I can still join .

cjomomma 01-01-2011 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Valerie Scherr
question can we still join for next month ?
I have lost 40 pounds over the last year but it was done the extremely hard way I was diagnosed with cancer in late January and had four rounds of aggresive chemo which of course I didn't even want to look at food. but now that I am cancer free I am slowly gaining the weight back and I definitely don't want that to happen. so any help would be a bonus ... let me know if I can still join .

Congratulations on being Cancer free!! That is so wonderful.

You still have time to join the Jan thread. I think it closes tomorrow. It is posted a couple of pages back I think or you can do a search for it.
Edited: The link is on page 65.

quilthappygail 01-01-2011 03:02 PM

Hi all how ya all doing. I've been away for much to long so I need to catch up on all that's been going on. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and I wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I haven't lost so I will be looking to see who was the hard working one to lose this month and pm for the address to send there reward for doing so well.
Gail

irishrose 01-01-2011 05:35 PM

If anyone is still reading this, shouldn't we be sending two FQs? I thought purplemem lost nine pounds, too. Just a thought.

cjomomma 01-01-2011 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by irishrose
If anyone is still reading this, shouldn't we be sending two FQs? I thought purplemem lost nine pounds, too. Just a thought.

Now you would have to ask Trupeach about that. She is the 1 that everyone PM's with their loss for the month.