Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/weight-loss-challenge-prize-dec-sign-up-will-close-dec-2-8am-t79556.html)

cjomomma 11-29-2010 08:11 PM

I'm in again, I don't know why. Apparently I enjoy giving away my fabric. LOL!!!

bronald 11-29-2010 08:12 PM

I'm in.

trupeach1 11-29-2010 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I'm in again, I don't know why. Apparently I enjoy giving away my fabric. LOL!!!

No that's not the reason the reason is you LOVE hanging with us.

cjomomma 11-29-2010 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

You are right. I love chatting with you all and joking around. You guys or should I say gals keep me going each day and when I'm having a hard time you don't look down on me instead you lift my spirits. I'm just gonna say it, I love you all!!! And if I never lose another pound I will still be here.

trupeach1 11-29-2010 09:15 PM

You are right. I love chatting with you all and joking around. You guys or should I say gals keep me going each day and when I'm having a hard time you don't look down on me instead you lift my spirits. I'm just gonna say it, I love you all!!! And if I never lose another pound I will still be here.

OH Carrie that was so sweet and mushy...................OOOOOPPPPPPP I think I just lost a lb from barfing!!!!!!!!!! LOL I love you too!!!!!!!!!

cjomomma 11-29-2010 09:33 PM

OH Carrie that was so sweet and mushy...................OOOOOPPPPPPP I think I just lost a lb from barfing!!!!!!!!!! LOL I love you too!!!!!!!!!

Glad I could help! LMBO!!!!

irishrose 11-29-2010 09:38 PM

I guess I like giving my fabric away, too. I'm in. I may never win, but a FQ is a small price to pay for the encouragement given here.

purplemem 11-29-2010 09:42 PM

I'm in for December. Glad to be back with ya'll.

cjomomma 11-29-2010 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by irishrose
I guess I like giving my fabric away, too. I'm in. I may never win, but a FQ is a small price to pay for the encouragement given here.

Isn't that the truth. You can't beat the weight loss thread for encouragement.

I have to tell you all something that happened to me today.

I went to WM today and while I was standing in line waiting to get up to the register, the cashier looks at me and yells can I ask you something, I said yes. She yells at me have you lost weight? Your face looks thinner!
Boy did that make me feel good. Most of the cashiers in there talk to me because I am in there once a day for one thing or another and sometimes 3 or 4 times a day. WM is only 3 minutes from our apartment so it is easier to run there then to run across town.

Snorky Lvs2Quilt 11-29-2010 11:08 PM

Do you do this every month????? I am leaving in 2 days for Hawaii so I am not about to do this this month but if you do it every month, then I will certainly be interested in joining in January. Good luck to all.