Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   What is the weirdest place your pet has taken a nap? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/what-weirdest-place-your-pet-has-taken-nap-t104001.html)

Robinmg 03-02-2011 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Grammy o'5
It may not be the weirdest, but sometimes the most frustrating! One of my cat loves to lay between the computer keyboard and monitor! Sometimes, his paw gets one of the keys just right and all of a sudden there's a row of dddddddddddddddddddd or whatever he hits. One day I came to the computer to find 219 new "blank" windows open. Geez.

My cat like to lay behind the monitor when I'm using the computer. Sometimes he moves around back there and unplugs the monitor. I usually have to lock him out of the room and then listen to him scratch at the door and meow.

pab58 03-02-2011 04:47 PM

My Bitsy likes to sleep in the bathroom sink. The only problem with that is I only have ONE bathroom!!!

I have an aunt whose cat (now long gone) fell asleep in the dryer. Well, you can probably guess what happens next in the story!! Yep!! She didn't know he was in there and turned on the dryer. She heard a thumping and thought it was a pair of tennis shoes banging around. Started looking for the cat in his usual places: closet, etc. She thought she would open up the dryer just in case! There he was!!! Said that that cat always managed to get himself in trouble and this was just another example of his antics! He was even run over by a car -- her husband did it -- and managed to survive that, too!! Well, after he came out of the dryer she said, "He was so nice and fluffy!!" :lol: :lol: You just gotta love 'em -- cause evidently for some you just can't seem to kill 'em! :lol: :lol:

Stitchit123 03-02-2011 07:30 PM

My TommyGirl sleeps on the toilet seat I"m always expecting a howling soggy baby :P :P she"smy tabby cat

donnalynett 03-02-2011 07:50 PM

When I was a teenager we had a cat that like to curl up in a wooden keg of nails. She even had a litter of kitties in there and every time Dad would move them to a nice bed she would pack the kittens right back to that nail keg.

moonwork42029 03-02-2011 07:55 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here's some of the good spots I have found them...

Merlin can't wait until the dufflebag is opened
[ATTACH=CONFIG]134636[/ATTACH]

Found Sabrina in the trashbasket
[ATTACH=CONFIG]134637[/ATTACH]

Sabrina sssssttttrrrreeeccctttthhhiiinnnggg
[ATTACH=CONFIG]134638[/ATTACH]

Merlin is trying to absorb some knowledge
[ATTACH=CONFIG]134772[/ATTACH]

Stitchit123 03-02-2011 08:27 PM

well Merlin thinks 1993 was a real sleeper

Fancy Nancy 03-02-2011 09:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
after pulling all cushions off sofa!

madamekelly 03-02-2011 09:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
For any other cat, this would not BE weird. My cat used to sleep on windowsills as a kitten. He rolled over one day and hit the corner of a table with his lower back. For three days his hindquarter's were unable to move. He still has problems with it today, (Do NOT pick up the cat. He bites if you do, but who could blame him?) but he doesn't sleep in windows anymore. I did find him asleep in the washer, I left open, a while back, so I guess he is not the brightest bulb on the tree.

Quiltaddict 03-02-2011 10:21 PM

Not really strange but very frustrating. My cat loves to sleep on my ironing board and leaves her long hair all over it. I usually keep it covered but sometimes I forget.

snicktrain 03-03-2011 01:02 AM

I have one very silly little fur baby. She also likes the keyboard of my laptop. She also sleeps on me at night. She waits until she thinks I ought to be asleep before she get on my bended knees - I'm a side sleeper - she also likes the heater vents, an old bedspread in my closet floor but the most unusual would be on top of the coffee maker.