Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   What Are You Doing Today? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/what-you-doing-today-t244302.html)

Billi 04-01-2014 10:53 AM

This morning I started on a piano key border for a quilt for my neice then I took the dog to the vet for his annual blood work and phenobarbital RX. He has seizures :-( I'm going to have some lunch and try to get those borders done today. I want/need to start a new project.

Like Toverly when I can't find stuff it's time to clean up I had to do that last week, I have 3 rulers I use my favorite, my secondary, and the one I should get rid of because I don't like it but don't because I end up using it when my other ones are hiding from me.....I even got all my fabrics on boards and on my shelves it looks so cool. I do still need to organize my scraps but at least they are all confined to one medium sized vintage suitcase.

SusanErler 04-01-2014 11:00 AM

After work, after dinner, tonight I'll be putting the first pieces together on the foundation fabric for a new stained glass quilted wall hanging that I started. Popular pattern of two purple Iris together, but I haven't done a stained glass quilt before so I'm excited to work on this tonight.

Doggramma 04-01-2014 11:05 AM

I've been cleaning and arranging furniture in the living room (got some new furniture recently). But I'm thinking about a project I started yesterday. It's 12" spinning spools with white and Kaffe Fasset fabric. I want to add some white/lime blocks? Not sure. Will go look at it after I'm done here. It needs something...

Hcim55 04-01-2014 11:40 AM

Nursing a cold.....UGH.....AGAIN...Really ready for spring!

zennia 04-01-2014 12:14 PM

I had an exciting day today. My LQS moved and today was her grand opening. I love her new store sew much I spent way more then I intended but had a good time. After dinner I want to play with my new goodies. A good day indeed.

lynnie 04-01-2014 01:00 PM

went to friends house and made 2 more blocks for my log cabin quilt. came home ordered a larimar ring. took my son to work and out to lunch for pizza, now I need to pick him up from work.

adamae 04-01-2014 01:43 PM

Went to neighboring city to get a perm and found a store with fabric. Happy to find red w tiny random black dots for backing on GD's AOII sorority tee shirt quilt. ASU Red Wolves logo is wolf head in red/black and white, I'm using narrow black sashes on front and the dotted print with black bars the length of quilt top where I am fusing the pocket and small data on the bar, or bars if I have enough, on the back. Am getting excited now. I got home and I am all tuckered out.

tessagin 04-01-2014 01:54 PM

Cleaned up emails. Cleaned and rearranged a sewing/work bench. Went to a business class, then the store and made meatballs for supper that are in the oven. Found some small scissors I haven't seen for about 1 1//2 years still in the package. LOL!

ILoveToQuilt 04-01-2014 02:38 PM

Caught up with tv programs...Grey's Anatomy, Bones, Glee and Antiques Roadshow.

Jackie Spencer 04-01-2014 03:18 PM

Went to several Flea Markets and Antique shops with my Sis, and out to lunch.