Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   What are you thankful for??? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/what-you-thankful-t155740.html)

madamekelly 09-26-2011 12:45 PM

I am thankful for my life turning out much more comfortable than I feared it would. Life has taken some unusual twists and turns, but I feel much better now...

teacherbailey 09-26-2011 01:23 PM

I'm thankful for (in no particular order) Being loved, having a good job that allows me food, clothing and shelter---and to travel once in awhile, good friends, being part of my dog pack (5 dogs, all rescues), being creative and being part of two wonderful online communities that feed various parts of me that need feeding----this one for my quilty/crafty side and another for my quiet spiritual side.

margie77072 09-26-2011 01:24 PM

I am thankful for my loving family, my thoughtful friend, and each day that I wake up. I'm thankful for the smile on my youngest grandchild's face when she sees me, and how she has to cuddle with me and play with my hair before she takes her nap. I'm thankful for the Joyce Meyer daily tv show and I'm thankful for this board of wonderful people, who constantly seek to encourage and uplift each other. And I'm thankful that God loves me even when I let my insecurites get the best of me.

labtechkty 09-26-2011 01:43 PM

The Lord has blessed me and continues to bless me everyday..my husband, kids, and my beautiful precious grandbaby...

grandy66 09-26-2011 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
~ A hubby who supports my quilting hobby....
~ a stash big enough to shop from...
~ notions and and gadgets to make quilting faster, easier and more precise...

~ and the most I am thankful for, a happy, healthy loving family, a roof over our heads and food in our bellies...

How about you?? ..... lets make this A happy thread....

my family,3 daughters & mates,6 grandkids & mates,6 great grandkids, & this fab board

emlee51 09-26-2011 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jennie and Me
I'm with Jacquie, I'm very thankful for my life and everything and everyone that is in it.

Just what I was going to say!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

gramarraine 09-26-2011 02:40 PM

As has been said before, there are too many things to list and sometimes the list changes as the day goes on. Thanks to luvtooquilt for asking this question as it gives us all something to think about.

GiddyUpGo 09-26-2011 02:52 PM

My kids. My hard-working husband. My kid's *amazing* school. Any little bit of free time I can find in a day. My town. My wonderful neighbors. Good food on the table. Money in the bank.

Weenween 09-26-2011 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
~ A hubby who supports my quilting hobby....
~ a stash big enough to shop from...
~ notions and and gadgets to make quilting faster, easier and more precise...

~ and the most I am thankful for, a happy, healthy loving family, a roof over our heads and food in our bellies...

How about you?? ..... lets make this A happy thread....

MY SAVIOR WHO DIED ON THE CROSS FOR ME AND YOU

quiltwoman 09-26-2011 03:11 PM

good eyesight--as the years go by, I notice how luck I am more often. :thumbup: